uno. | papi drake.

Marilyn's POV

"papi?" i wandered the house calling my dad.

"yes mari?" my dad said walking towards me.

"can we go to the mall?"

"i dunno..."

"please papi please," i begged.

"of course we can mari, i was just kidding."

"yay yay yay!! okay ima go get dressed!" i screamed.

"dang okay, chill." he said.

i ran up the stairs and walked into my closet.
hmmm. what to wear? what to wear?
i pulled out out my pinkish bomber jacket, grey fashion nova jumpsuit, and all white huaraches.

i walked to my bathroom and put on very light make up since my dad hates it when i put it on

i walked to my bathroom and put on very light make up since my dad hates it when i put it on. he says i'm prettier without it. my hair is in its natural curls. i walked to my dads room and knocked. "come in" he yelled. i stepped in, and went into his closet. i grabbed his white and pink hotline bling hat and said "thanks for letting me borrow your hat," and put it on. "what?" he asked. i walked into the bathroom where he was and saw him with pirate black yeezys, red gucci jacket, black v-neck, with all black joggers. "my dad looking fly" i laughed.
"i know," he joked. i took a snapchat picture of me and him in his mirror wall. "goals😍❤️" i captioned it. "let's go mami" he said. "wait real quick," i said while checking insta. "no you can check insta in the car."he gave me the scary look that says "if you don't listen to me you'll be grounded". i quickly got up and we walked to the garage. i followed behind him as he walked into his bugatti veyron.
the drive was filled of laughter and screaming out music.

@mall

"okay mami, take this card and buy anything!" dad said.

"but that's your black card," i told him.

"oh marilyn, i have many black cards. now let's go shopping!" he pumped his fist in the air.

we walked into pacsun. as soon as we got into the store girls started coming towards my dad. ugh fans, they always crowd us. my dad takes a group photo on one of the girls phone, so he doesn't have to take one with everyone. my body guard marc, walks follows behind me as i look around. i looked at some cute croptops and tried 11 of them on. "papi?" i called. "coming" he answered. he walked in front of the dressing room and i walked out. "is this cute?"

 "is this cute?"

(black top)

"oh my god, that'd go perfect with you're louis vuitton pumps.

"ooo, you're right!" i exclaimed.

i went out and payed for the top and other clothes. we walked out, with our body guards beside us and went into tillys.

later my dad went somewhere and i went into pink. i got a bunch of logo cheeks yet panties. as well as a black push up bra, with black underwear.

back @home

it was now 2:28 am and im tired as heck. i went shopping, then watched YouTube on my tv, then went on my phone. i went into my closet picked up my nike sports bra and Nike pro's.
i changed into them and layed down on my bed. my eyes slowly shut tightly and off i was too sleep.

hi babes💕 it's LilyAnna here! back at it again with a new book. how ya like it so far?? ty lluvia for the help.💕👑