siete. | papi drake

Marilyn's Pov

i'm so bored , oh my lawd.
my dads OMG!!
i know who i can hang with . my bro lil poopy (@lilpoopythedon)

 my bro lil poopy (@lilpoopythedon)

he's 13, one year younger then me. he's honestly like a little brother to me . and i'm like a big sister to him.
Me: Wassuh Lil Bro 🤕 .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: Heyy !
Me: You Wanna Hang? I'm Bout Bored 🤒 .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: Ya, Lemme Ask .
Me: Ight .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: Yeah I Can Hang W Yu .
Me: okay . you wanna play basketball , then chill somewhere ? and after we can do anything .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: yeah, i'll ball you up sis.
Me: Boy, You Nevaa Een Played W Me Before .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: tru, ight hold up im  bringing basketball clothes, and a change outfit .
Me: ight, same ima have to get dressed from my pajamas lmao .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: omf same 😭😭😂 .
Lil Poopy🤥💗: lmk when you done 🤕🖤 .

Read 12 : 39 PM

i got dressed in a black nike sports bra, red and black basketball shorts, black&red socks, and bred hightop 11s .

Me: i'm done 🙃
Lil Poopy🤥💗: Good Now Open Yo Front Door Sis.

i laughed , as he somehow knew as soon as i was done .

i opened the front door and gave him a lil hug, "hey broda!!"
"wassup sis." he said as hugging me as well.

i looked at his outfit and he was wearing a red shirt with a nike sign on the corner, and black basketball shorts, with red socks, and bred 11s .

"ooouuu" i said , while laughing .

"great minds think alike !" he laughed .

"we hella goals." i smiled.

"yuppp!"

i walked inside the indoor basketball court with poopy behind me and we started out with a three point shoot out .

now we playing the actually game.
i checked first, and automatically made a shot . a had a 'swish' to it .

he crossed me up while i was trying to get the ball. but when he went to shoot the ball, i jumped and took the ball while in the air. i made a 3 point .

it went on and on.

now we're at a tie 9-9 . whoever gets 10 wins .

let's just say i balled him up!

i laughed and said "suree you said you was gonna win. sike bih."

we were hella sweaty , so i walked out the gym / court and walked to the bathroom . i got undressed and was now  only in my towel . i took my hair out the french braids as it was sweaty and gross . my towel started slowly falling and i turned on the water. y'all know what happens ; i wash myself blah .

i got out, pampered myself with lotion, perfume etc .
then got dressed to

(not w the bag or beanie  tho💀💔)

(not w the bag or beanie tho💀💔)

i walked out , and left my hair in its curls, and put half of it in a bun and left the other half curly and down .

i walked out and saw poopy dressed as well he was in jordan 4 cements , red shirt, and white jeans .

"where you wan go," i asked him .

"i kinda wanna go to the studio . we could chill ?" he said .

"oouu bet, the one my dad goes too, or the one you go too? " i asked . "mine," he said .

++

me and poopy were messing around in the studio and actually made a good song .

he couldn't hang after though, his manager said they needed to record a song .

so i called my dad and he told me to uber to the studio . which i did and i'm in the uber now .
we arrived and i thanked the lady driving , i walked to the double glass doors and the scent of windex washed through my nose . as always .

i walked to my dads studio and gave him a big hug . "i missed you !" i said . "even though i saw you last night ." i laughed out .

"love you too ." he said .

i started to wonder around and found a fridge .
mmm . there was a sign and it said "please take anything . these are extras from the party. "
i grabbed a coke , hersheys chocolate bar, and a hi-c .

-

idk...