diez. | papi drake

mari pov ;

i slipped on a thrasher hoodie, light wash ripped jeans, mcm bag, gold watch & my suede forces.

i grabbed my wallet, put it in my purse .

i walked down the stairs and greeted my dad with a hug & stole his donut from his hands.

he groaned then chuckled and said "i don't care i have 5 more." then stuck his tongue out .

"i'm hanging out with Jason today," i told him as he yawned .

(Jason is her friend)

"that's why you look all fancy ?"

i snorted .

"papi i always dress up."

he chuckled and walked away.

i felt my phone vibrate, i unlocked it and Jason texted me that he's almost here .

then he texted me again and said "i just got out the uber."

i opened the door, hugged him and said let's go .

his locks were down and he was wearing a plain black v-neck tee, looser fit jeans, and black and gold foamposites

his locks were down and he was wearing a plain black v-neck tee, looser fit jeans, and black and gold foamposites .

i walked to my car got in the front seat, as he got in the passenger. (he's 18.)

the engined roared as i buckled up . jason was already connected for music .

he played 21 savage .

i rolled the windows down and mouthed all words .

we arrived at the nike outlet.

what can i say ya girl love someee nike .

we walked around and decided to get the same pair of jordan 11s heiress. not to match but because they really tuff .

i also got mad nike leggings, windbreakers hoodies etc.

"Jasonnnnn" i whined .

"whaaaaatt"

"where do you want to go to now?" i asked .

"how bout we head to my place ?"

"wordddd, bet ." i smiled .

(A/N R E A D THIS !!!!!!!!OKAY just right now i want t CHANGE HER AGE to 16 . Whoops deal widdit!!!!!!!!! 🤪🤷🏽‍♀️)

i drove into his apartment buildings garage and parked my car .

i followed behind him, locked my car and walked up the stairs . he then put his large hands in his pocket to get his keys out . he unlocked the door, then opened it of course .

i slipped my forces off, set them to the side and put my purse down on his table .

"want to watch rick and morty ?"

"HELL YEAH!" I laughed out .

i sat down on the couch waiting for him to come to put it on . "want water, juice, snacks ?" he asked me from the kitchen .

"Grape juice pleaseee." I said knowing he always has it . Plus it's my favorite juice so why not .

He came back with a cup full of grape juice, i smiled and said thank you .

He nodded as your welcome and turned the tv on . He put rick & morty on and sat down.

His eyes were concentrating on the tv and i looked at all his features. Jawline that could cut. He even had long lashes. my eyes went down to his lips and he turned his face to me . He then looked at my lips and then my eyes and my lips again. He tilt his head saying come here. I slid across the couch... My eyes still on his lips as his on mine . He licked his lips and smashed his onto mine . I closed my eyes and kissed back.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and i ran my fingers through his hair. Our lips still touching i parted them and looked him in the eyes . Our faces are centimeters apart . He looked down at mines and flashed a big bright smile . I unwrapped my legs from his waist . I then set my head on his legs and my feet across the couch. I forwarded my eyes to the tv and heard "I'm pickle rickkkkk." I laughed at rick & continued to watch it. I took a small sip of my juice and set it back down.

Jason's Pov;

As she was watching rick and morty i looked at her in aw. She has no flaws . Perfect skin, long lashes, big brown eyes, really big curly hair, thick but shaped brows. She's gorgeous.

I placed my hand on her stomach the other playing with her curls. Her eyes slowly started closing as did mines .

//

WOAHHH . This chapter went by fast yes it did .

Idek what this chapter is but woahhh .

Marilyn & Jason?

MaSon or JaRi

JaLyn or MariSon

this chapter isn't checked .