dos. | papi drake.

Marilyn's POV

"mari"

"marilyn"

"marilyn sky graham, wake up right now!"

i didn't even have to open my eyes, i could already tell that my dad was telling me to wake up.

"dad, listen up.. i am not waking up until i want to! okay? okay." i told him. he put his arm around my neck and his right arm under my knees, picked me up and walked out of my room. he headed to my bathroom and let me down and told me to sit. i opened my eyes, and almost died from the brightness from my bathroom lights. (a/n this is so relatable) "here's your water," he smiled. i thanked him. he got out my hair straightener and plugged it in. i smiled knowing that he's gonna straighten my hair. i honestly don't know how he learned but he did. "so what are we doing today?" i asked him. "we are going out with kanye, for yeezys at the adidas place." "yay," i smiled.

10 mins later

my dad just now finished my hair and im in my closet trying to find something to wear. "papiiiiiii" i screamed. "what?!" he yelled back. "come here!" i told him. "okay," he said. i heard him walk into my room and into my closet. "what mari," he asked. "i need help on what to wear," i whined. he groaned and started to look through my closet room. he picked out a black and red ralph lauren polo t-shirt, camo joggers, and flu games (jordan 12's). i realized why he picked this outfit out. he was wearing a white and blue ralph lauren polo t-shirt, camo joggers, and french blues (jordan 12's). "oo dad, good thinking."i pointed my finger at him while nodding my head. he laughed and left to let me change. i changed, went to my bathroom to do a little eye makeup, and red lipstick stain. i then put on a gold watch and gold hoop earrings. woah, i look nice. i quietly laughed at myself. i walked out of my room, walked downstairs and met my dad at the door.

w/ kanye @ adidas

we walked in the huge building. "hi drake," kanye said and gave him one of those bro hugs. "hey marilyn," kanye gave me a hug. "hi pablo," i laughed. "okay guys, follow me over to here." and of course we followed. my dad went to the men sizes and i went to the kids and women sizes. because i'm 4'9 my feet are small. so i fit in both women and kids. i looked at 350's and 750's. i picked up my 2 favorites and then went to the clothes. i found a bomber jacket and hole t-shirt. me and my dad eventually got everything we wanted, then went back to the car. kanye is no lie funny. i swear everyone thinks so rude about him. he smiles, just like we smile. "if young metro don't trust ya im gon shoot ya, beautiful morning hear the sound of my-" i was screaming the lyrics off until my dad turned it off and i looked at him with pure disgust. who would turn off a beautiful song just for snapchat. i mean i would but like why now. i put my window down and looked at the signs. he took the keys out of the car, and opened his door. which i got a hint, to get out of the car. i closed the door shut, and walked next to my dad. i looked down, because i don't wanna get blinded by paparazzi. i looked up and saw, busch gardens. "WERE AT BUSCH GARDENS, YAY YAY YAY YAYY!!!" i screamed in papi's ear. "well duh, we're gonna ride the roller coasters...again. they're too fun" he said

the first ride we went on was cobra's curse. "we're going up!" i screamed while holding his hand tightly. he chuckled and said i know. my adrenaline went from 0-100 real quick. if you didn't get that :) you suck.

at home now

"wow!" i said. "that was so much fun, even though we've been to busch gardens plenty of times, i feel like this time was so much funner. i don't know why it just was." i told my dad.

"hey babygirl, so you know i've been hanging out with rihanna....and so i want you to meet her." he said while putting his head down.

i thought about it for a second. i mean she has good music, and so does my dad. so maybe they're perfect for each other.

"okay, i'll meet her" i smiled really big. whenever rihanna is here i'm never home. i don't mean to not be, it just happens to be. i love her and my dads song work. rihanna is really really pretty and like just wow.

i walked to the kitchen and saw my dad looking on his phone. his back facing me, he set down his phone and just stayed there. so now was my clue to jump on him. i ran and jumped on his back. he startled and was about to drop me until he turned around and saw it was me. "you trying to scare me," he wiggled his eyebrows. "no," i extended out the o, making me giggle. he gripped onto me making sure i don't fall, and turned me around, and put me over his shoulder. "nooooo, put me down!!" i exclaimed. i started to kick him and hit his back. "mari you know that feels like you're just poking me." he laughed. "shut up," i giggled. "what'd you just say to me?" he walked over to the couch trying to hide his smile and set me down. i laughed as he started to tickle me on my neck, my stomach, and on my feet. "s-s-stop," i laughed out. "take it back," he smiled. "no-o-o," i said while still laughing and giggling. he let out a huge laughed and finally stopped tickling me. i got off the couch, and walked to my room. i grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram.

this was a super cute chapter.
idk if it's good tho..
-lilyanna