diecisiete. | papi drake

i'm so bored rn that i might as well gts . pero ima jus type up this quick chapter so 🤷🏽‍♀️

mari;

my dads gonna meet 'migos' at some club . so i'm going to be alone with jason today.
nothing new.

i got up from the bed, put on my slides and left the hotel room & went to my dads . jason is still sleeping so why not .

i walked into the room not even knocking to see my dad sleeping. well not anymore, i connected my phone to the speakers and played know yourself at the loudest and i started jumping on his bed screaming the lyrics.

"RUNNIN THROUGH THE 6 WITH MY WOES"

he woke up and sang the next line "YOU KNOW HOW THAT SHIT GO"

we both laughed and i turned the song off, "good morning papi que lo que"

"nada mami pero ima get dressed ya tu sabes." (nothing- you alr know)
he rubbed his eyes and walked to the bathroom grabbing his clothes on the way in.
he came back out fresh and clean with a plain white tee, nike grey sweat shorts and cool grey 11s.

we talked and laughed about everything, eventually i went back to my room / me n jays room . there's Teo beds but we sleep together. duh.

i walked in to him still sleeping, so i decided to not wake him up and let him do it himself.

i took a quick shower did everything i needed to and got dressed into a white cropped tube top, black nike shorts (like my dads but black) and all black original prestos. i looked at the jewelry i brought and i put in diamond earrings and a gold chain with my name on it and then another chain with a lock(heart) with a picture of me and my dad.

i took a sip of my fiji water and i closed it and set it on the counter but missed it and it fell on the floor.

"babe?" jason said with the typical morning voice.

"yeah? sorry i dropped my water bottle." i said feeling bad that i woke him up.

"it's okay mami, que hora es ?" (what time is it)

"10:37."

he repeated my actions of before getting cleaned up and then dressed. he came out wearing a plain white t-shirt, grey nike sweat shorts and all white original prestos with a gold chain.

"you stay copying me dude," i joke.

"shut up, you love me."

"you right."

"woah wait, where we going b." he said . "to be honest.. i don't know, pero i know we're going out ."

i turned around and went to soundcloud and played lucid dreams . i belted every lyric to see a flash, i turn to where it came from and see jay recording.

"EWW, how long?" i asked. "like since you started the song."

our laughs filled up the room, slowly dying down.

trash ahh chapter, jus a quickie.