"I asked you a question," Andrew growled at her.

Diana took a second to think before replying. If they knew her real name, then they would kill her.

"I'm not going to tell you my real name." She replied.

"Darling, I don't want your real name. Are you fox?"

That took Diana by surprise. Why would they want Emeraude?

"Yes. I am fox."

"And you." He turned to Alex. " What's your name."

"Gunner."

Andrew smirked.

"Is something funny?" Diana asked.

"Oh, sweetie. Yes, there is. Wait for a minute." He replied still amused.

"Seb I think you want to have a look here." He muttered pressing his ear. An earpiece.
"Fox and gunner. I'm serious. Come up quickly. Your life is about to get a bit more complicated."

Andrew smiled at Diana.

And then he walked in. And his face said it all. It was clear. She was a complication.

If only he knew who she really was.

*****

"Diana?" Alex said. He grunted as he got up.

"Yeah, I'm here." It was really dark in the cell, they could barely see each other. There was a tiny slit on the wall at the top, but it was night time so not a lot of light entered.

The cell had walls on all sides and a metal door on one side.

Alex scooted a little beside me.

The last thing they had talked about before he went to sleep was how she knew Seb... or viper.. or whatever he called himself.

"You remember the first time we met?" He whispered. The cell was very quiet. There was no need to speak any louder.

"You mean when I embarrassed myself?" Diana chuckled.

"You didn't embarrass yourself." He said.

Before Diana could reply, the door opened.

And he walked in. Viper.

Alex immediately scooted away.

Viper cleared his throat.
"I just wanted to warn you. They are going to torture you to get answers. It would be so much easier to just answer the question." He said.

Diana glared back at him. "I am not answering anything."

"Just understand." He pleaded. "The boss will not cut any slack for you. He will torture you. Even kill you to get what he wants."