❣ Chapter 25 ❣

All of you boarded the bullet train and once all of you were in the lobby, you told them the different rooms in which were available to them and to use as long as they want.

    There was an eating area in which you hired a couple of chefs to serve breakfast for everyone who was hungry. There was also a room for people who just want to relax or gaze out the window. All in all, you made sure that everyone would be comfortable with the journey even if it's just two hours or so long.

     "Pssst!" Fujio whispered once you've finished announcing. Almost everyone left the lobby to go to the rooms you've mentioned. You rose your brow and stride over to the male.

    "What is it?" you questioned, putting a hand on your hip and shifting your foot on another.

     He snickered as he handed you a magazine, "Enjoy~" he teased and then disappeared from your sight.

(Art by: yumotodayo on twitter

(Art by: yumotodayo on twitter. Thank you for blessing us with this master piece)

   Your blood instantly rose up to your cheeks at the sight. Gods above, no wonder Katsuki had been changing his fashion sense. He was on the cover of the magazine popular in the whole of Japan.

    Your fingers shook as you held the magazine. "What the- stop pushing me!" the ash-blond bellowed as Miyu pushed him towards you. He started spouting curse words but then stopped when he was in front of you. The female gave you a thumbs up before disappearing like Fujio.

    "Those two I swear," your left eye twitched.

     "What the fuck?" Katsuki had a red hue on his cheeks and tips of ears when he saw what you were holding. Your eyes widened and looked down the item.

    "I-it's not what you think! I. . .Uhh!" you quickly hid it behind your back.

     I will kill those two along with Lix!, you made a mental note. No doubt, Lix was probably the one behind the plan.

      "(____)?" Shouto's sweet voice rang inside your ear as the said male approached you.

    "Shouto!" you quickly said and hid the magazine deeper into your back. "Hi!" you greeted with all nervousness.

    Katsuki clicked his tongue and marched off, by now his face was burning red and an ice-cold water might cool it.

    "What's up with him?" Shouto rose a brow but has a low key scowl. He shook his head, "Anyway, (____). Can I talk to you?"

    "Huh? Sure!" gods, you were too nervous. The male was silent for a moment, eyeing you then sighed.

     "Let's go somewhere private. . ." he said and grabbed you by the wrist.

℘➺℘➺℘➺℘➺℘

     The two of you settled down inside a small room somewhere inside the bullet train. Its actual purpose was to serve as a lounging area for people who don't want to be disturbed.