❣ Chapter 9 ❣

You lagged behind Shouto as both of you sauntered your way to the parking lot where his vehicle stood in.

      Due to the early scene, it was awkward for both of you to look at each other without blushing or stuttering. It was as if there's a barrier between you two that seemed unbreakable.

      You ended up wearing a jet black shirt accompanied by a black leather jacket, a red button-up corduroy skirt and a pair of jet black leather boots.

      The temperature was surprisingly warm and perfect and so you decided to show a little bit of legs because why not?

     Your heels clicked against the pavement and your eyes traveled down to Shouto's hands.

     You wondered how his hands will feel intertwined with yours. Albeit, the atmosphere was tense and you doubt you could make it light.

     In fact, holding his hands suddenly might put more oil into the fire than ever.

     The bicolored hair male opened the door to the shotgun seat. Your lips curled up at his gentleman gesture.

     "Thanks. . ." you whispered and sat inside. You waited for him to go around and sit on the driver's seat.

    Once in place, he started the engine and maneuvered his car.

      You decided to not ask the male where both of you were going. The soft tune in the radio filled the lack of noise inside the vehicle.

     "We would stop by a café to fill our stomachs up. Is that okay?" his voice was smooth and alluring.

     "Oki Doki Todoroki," you chimed, hoping to lift the mood up.

     The Pro Hero's lips curled up and red dusted his cheeks. After a few minutes of driving, Shouto parked the car just outside of the café where other cars were placed.

    Unlocking the door, you stepped out and greet the chilly yet satisfying wind.

     The establishment was quite simple and a few people were inside it. The male probably picked the less crowded place for the both of you to chat in peace without fans screaming their heart out.

     The bell chimed as Shouto opened the door for both of you.

     "Welcome!" beamed a voice once you entered.

     Before you were a male, a couple of inches taller and probably was of the same age as you. He wore a simple white shirt that was stained and radiated the scent of coffee, tea, and other sweets.

     His brown locks bounced whenever he moved, which was kind of cute in your opinion.

     Heads turned towards your way and all of them gawked.

     "Is that the Pro Hero, Shouto? He looks more handsome up close!"

     "That is also the famous doctor everyone is talking about. Gods, she's beautiful"

    "Are they perhaps dating?"

     "H-hey! Take a picture we could auction this!"

    A series of voiced erupted, whispering to each other as they admired the two of you. Shouto paid no attention to them as he swaggered in front of the cashier with you tailing behind.

     "(____), what would you like?" he questioned you after he placed his order.

    "One hot cup of chocolate with marshmallows on top," you stated, eyes scanning on the menu plastered above. "Oh, and maybe four muffins."

     Digging your hands into your handbag, you tried to fish out your wallet when Shouto stopped you from doing so.

     "I'll pay. . ." he simply said and continued to pay the cashier. Touching your cheeks softly, you pinched yourself when the male wasn't looking.

     There was an empty table for two beside the window that provided a good view of the outside. You wondered if you could perhaps sit there.

     "Okay, sir! That would be delivered to you in a few minutes! For now, you could pick anywhere to sit," the cashier cajoled.

     "A-anyway. . ." she managed to stutter before the both of you sauntered to the table.

     "Could I perhaps have both of your photographs and a picture?" she requested, keeping her inner fangirl side.

     "Sure!" you smiled at her. The female's face lit up and instantly dashed inside the staff room only to come out with a notebook, a pen, and her phone.

     You were the first to sign her notebook and Shouto was next. You made sure to place a heartwarming message on yours so that you could lift the female's day up whenever she was sad.

     She then positioned the camera above in a selfie position and smiled.

     "Ready?" she questioned. You nodded and smiled, the female took the picture and squealed happily. In the picture, both of you were smiling meanwhile Shouto was in his usual poker face.

     In fact, what was really cute is that his face was slightly shocked.

     The female stuttered a thank you and then skipped back to the desk. You chuckled to yourself and your eyes stared at her delighted state.

     "(____)," Shouto's voice perked up. You turned your head to see him sitting on the table with a cute expression as if saying that he now he wants your attention.

     You resisted the urge to hug him and pinch his cheeks right then and there. Making yourself comfortable on the cushioned seat, you gazed outside the window to watch the falling leaves.

    A flush crept up your face as you noticed Shouto was staring at you intently.

     With a bold move, the male stretched his arms across the table to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear.

    Your eyes went round at his gesture and faced him. Staring into his heterochromatic eyes that softened once you looked at him.

    "You look beautiful. . ." he complimented.

----

Edited: 1-9-2020