❦ Chapter 12 ❦

"You look annoyed. . ." Eijirou looked at you with concern. "Someone was an asshole today. ." you cursed making the male shocked.

      "Wow, never knew you could curse," he muttered lowly. "Want to talk about it?"

     "Rather not. I'm too pissed to think about it. . ." you crossed your arms. You were currently inside Eijirou's apartment with his laptop on the table in front of you. Your external hard disk was connected to the device, inside it was tons of movies you downloaded or copied from others.

     "Look, (____). I know Katsuki's attitude is rough but you've got to believe me. The dude is soft inside," the redhead said while giving you a mug of chocolate. Your eyes widen at a split second before returning to its original size.

    Of course, Eijirou would know it was that ash blond jerk. They are best friends after all. "Hard to believe that I guess. . ." you spat.

      The Pro Hero patted your head lightly and gave you a smile. "Anyway, enough negativity! Let's start our marathon!"

℘➺℘➺℘➺℘➺℘

      You two were on the third movie of your marathon and it was a cartoon about ballet. "Behold! The statue of puberty! Soon to go to America!" Victor, a character from the movie, informed. The brunet was showing his job as an inventor to his ginger friend.

     You snickered at the line he said. It was stupid yet hilarious in your opinion.

     "You look cute when you smile, (_____). . ." Eijirou tucked a strand behind your ear. Your heart skipped a beat at his compliment.

      How many times do guys have to compliment you every day? Shouto was bad enough already but even Eijirou?

     "T-thanks. I guess. . ." your face flushed as he stared intently at you. The redhead paused the movie, making you confused.

      "Lemme get more hot chocolate for the both of us," he stood up and grabbed your empty mug sitting on the table.

      You nodded and watched his figure disappear in the kitchen. Pursing your lips, you closed the movie to choose another one. Drifting your cursor from movie to movie in attempts to decide which one should you watch.

     Perhaps a sappy romance movie? A chilling horror one? Or maybe a perfect Disney movie?

    You couldn't choose, "What should I watch?" murmuring under your breath.

      "Why did you close the movie?" the redhead suddenly asked making you jump. You quickly clicked on a random movie.

       "I was. . uhh. . getting bored with that one. . ." you explained. Eijirou tilted his head in confusion making you inhale a sharp breath. He looked like a little puppy trying to figure out what its owner is telling.

    He shrugged his shoulders and gave you your mug. "Thank you. . ." you murmured and accepted. The Pro Hero sat back down beside you and peered intently at the screen.

       "Oh! So we're watching Coco? Nice taste in movies, (____)" he beamed. You spat out your drink and stared at the laptop.

      "Have you watch it yet, Eijirou?" you asked.

      "Nope!" he popped the "p" sound. "Though I was planning on watching in with Katsuki. The reviews said that the movie is touching and will break your heart. I wondered if he could cry on a movie."

     "Hmmmm. . .I bet his tough arse couldn't even cry," you joked, shoulders jerking up and down slightly.

      After that, both of you didn't talk with each other anymore. Instead, two pairs of eyes were glued onto the screen with little bits of tears prickling on them.

    The movie was close to the end and it was the scene when Miguel, the main character, sang "Remember me" to his great grandmother, Coco.

      "Oh boy. . ." you muttered, feeling yourself tear up. Your gaze trailed over to Eijirou beside you and surprisingly, tears were streaming down his face. His eyebrows were furrowed in concentration and his face flushed red from crying.

     Your eyes softened at the sight of him. Despite his quirk that makes him hard, the male was really soft and approachable. It seems like the redhead hasn't noticed you staring at him.

     Your eyes trailed from his eyes to his lips that were slightly quivering. Worried because of his expression, you reached out to touch his shoulder.

     Eijirou finally looked at you and almost immediately he tackled you into a hug. "(____)!!"

    "Oof!" you worded out as the oxygen was squeezed out of you. While the movie progressed, Eijirou was still clinging onto you like a child while you run your hand soothingly on his back, trying to calm the Pro Hero down.

     "No! Mama Coco don't go!" he bawled his fist. Since you've already watched the movie (you cried for a few hours straight) it was not a big deal to you. Though the scene was still heartbreaking and a few tears managed to escape your eyes.

     "There, there. . ." you sweatdropped as the Pro Hero cried his heart out. The movie finished with you leaning back on the couch, legs outstretched and Eijirou laying on top of you, his face on your chest while his arms are around your waist. He ended up crying to sleep and so you were stuck underneath him.

     Not having the heart to wake him up, you relaxed and let your eyes roam around the living room. The walls were decorated with picture frames, mostly images of him with his friends or family.

      A chuckle escaped your lips as you saw his slightly opened closet where most of his dirty clothes stuck out. Eijirou must've pushed them all in one place in a panic.

    Slowly closing your eyes, you were ready to sleep until you saw a guitar across the room. It sat inside the opened case and littered around it was sheet music.

     You were flabbergasted, you never anticipated that the Pro Hero would own a guitar. Eijirou shifted beneath you and you squeezed your eyes shut in case he looks at you. His hair tickled your nose and cheeks as he lifted his head up to look at you.

    Nervous, you kept pretending that you were asleep while Eijirou stared at you. You felt one of his hands shift under you as he pulled it out, raising it to your cheek and caressing it gently. His thumb grazed over your closed eyelids as he drew circles on your cheek.

     You laid beneath him unmoving, afraid to face him in an awkward situation. One with Shouto was enough already, you don't want another embarrassment to yourself.

      "Gods above, you're breathtaking. . ." he uttered. Seriously, what's up with them calling you beautiful? You weren't that good looking in your opinion.

    A heavyweight was then taken away from you when the male stood up. Eijirou's footsteps grazed softly on the floor while he went away.

      Shifting into a more comfortable spot, you waited for the male in curiosity in what he would do next. After a few minutes, Eijirou came back and placed a comforter over you.

    Unconsciously smiling, you snuggled deeper into the fabric. "I'm sorry, (_____), that you get to sleep on my couch tonight. I don't want to disturb you. . ." he apologized.

       You hear him move around, probably shutting the laptop down while cleaning the mess a bit. You waited for a few seconds before opening one of your eyes to take a peek. Although, what meet you was his figure hovering above you while his phone was at his hand.

     Eijirou was trying to get a picture of you and he was caught red-handed.

----

Edited: 1-9-2020