❣ Chapter 21 ❣

"What?" the three males simultaneously questioned as your father tackled you into a hug.

     "Oh! I miss you, my dear sweetheart! I should never go overseas again! Why did you let these hooligans inside your apartment? Want me to shoo them away for you?" he started spouting sentences.

    "D-dad! No, they're my guests. . .uhhh. . ." you began but felt a blush crept up your face as the three musketeers stared at you.

     "Guests? The only visitors I allow are girls!" your father exclaimed. After several attempts, you finally pried him off of you. His bear hug was killing you!

    "Ummm. . .Dad, you see-" you started but cut yourself off.

    Isn't the situation awkward? You are in the ripe age for a romantic relationship and from a stranger's perspective, it looked like the three were courting you. Or at least you were dating one of them. It didn't help the fact that your father was very overprotective when it comes to contact with guys.

    "(____)," your father had a deadly vibe surrounding him. "Are these males. . . your suitors?"

   You froze at his question, what would be the best response? You couldn't just say that they were friends (even if it was the truth), it would be too suspicious that three men were inside your apartment.

     Your father does have a tendency to overreact and perceive things. Eijirou must've felt your uneasiness and so decided to step in, "Mr. . . uhh. . . Mr. Hirai, sir! (____) and we are only friends. Honest! We only came here to visit her."

    Your father turned to the redhead and narrowed his eyes at him. "You! What's your name?"

   "Yes, sir! Eijirou Kirishima, sir!" the male did a 90° bow.

    "Hmmmm. . .How about you two?" your father squared them up one by one with his stare.

    "Shouto Todoroki, sir. . ." the Pro Hero then mirrored the redhead's actions. Katsuki went silent as he crossed his arms across his chest. He kept a stern gaze with your father and so their staring contest began.

    "H-hey! Katsuki introduce yourself!" Eijirou whispered to him.

    "Tsk. Katsuki Bakug- oof!" he droned but then groaned when Shouto forced him to bow. Now, all of them were bowing in a perfect right angle right in front of your stern father.

    The older male shifted his weight onto one foot and crossed his arms over his chest. "Hmmmm. . ." he stood silent for a few minutes, analyzing and labeling the three Pro Heroes in front of him.

   "Dad, stop tha-" you spoke up but his extended hand stopped you from doing so.

    "(____), my dear. Go continue cooking. I have something to discuss with these men here," he then pushed you inside the kitchen. Without a word, you let him drag you inside until he slammed the door shut.

    You heard the shuffling of their feet and your dad shouting orders at them. You sighed exasperatedly, there was no point in stopping your father now. Continuing your own duty, you tried to listen closely to their conversation but the sizzling of the egg forbids it. All you can hear were inaudible words.

    After a couple of moments, you've finally finished cooking. The satisfying aroma of your frittata and toasted bread wafted through the air as you plate them. Without warning, you opened the kitchen door and gazed at the group of males sitting on your couch.

    The three sat side by side with their hands resting on top of their thighs while their heads hung low. Your father, on the other hand, had his leg over the other and his arms were crossed.