what i like

what i like about music is that it's so pure and vulnerable. you can feel so much emotions and find yourself through somebody else's words when you can't reach your own.

and you know what is the most beautiful thing? it's at the end of the day, when you are in your bedroom- on your own, but not alone- with all your fears, emotions and demons and music is your saving grace. and you can rely on it.

people judge me a lot. i am not sure why, but i think it's because they see the darkness in me and it seems familiar.
and i don't care about these things but with music i don't have to be ashamed for what i am and what i feel. and i feel a lot.

i want to share with you my playlist and you can let me know what you like in the comment section down below . thank you.

lets get started.

i love old song. more than it i am obsessed. for example backstreet boys, rick astley, bruce springsteen, bryan adams, michael bolton and a lot more.

but from the most this century ones (lol, bad joke)

post malone- i fall apart and better now.
jeremy zucker- all the kids are depressed.
alec benjamin- let me down slowly.
halsey- bad at love
bon jovi- walls

and also a lot more. more of not depressing music.
well, its doesn't look like a playlist to me , but it could look like a playlist to you, haha.

if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

bye and have a beautiful day.
Denise