First Love - YoonNie

Start from the beginning

Every single time we saw each other, he would try to talk to me, and I would always find a way to avoid him. 

"Unnie," Lisa had her evil grin on. "We're gonna go get something from the vending machines."

Aish, those girls. Ditching me in a time of need.

"So," Yoongi started. If he was nervous, you wouldn't be able to tell. "How've you been?"

I took a deep breath. "I've been doing fine, sunbae-nim. I should really get going." I put on my resting b**ch face. 

"Of course," he smiled bitterly. "Don't know what I was gonna expecting, it's the same reply every time."

Before I could open my mouth to say anything, we were interrupted.

"Jennie," Ty of  Golden Guys came up to me. (I made that up, there is no Ty of Golden Guys. Lol it's not golden child either) "The performance was as perfect as always."

"Ty," I gave him a fake smile. "As egotistical as always." 

Ty was one of those people that would not stop pestering you even if you asked politely. He had asked me out more times than I could count.

"Aw don't be like that babe," he wrapped his arms around my waist, before I slapped his hands off.

I hadn't even noticed Yoongi's fists balling up. His face was still expressionless though.

"I think Jennie's made it clear that she doesn't want you here," he spoke up.

Ty snorted. "Don't think I didn't hear your little conversation earlier. Doesn't look like she wants you here either, Suga-hyung." He said mockingly. 

Ugh. I was seriously starting to get tired of this guy.

"Actually," I put on a smile. "Yoongi oppa and i were just having a short chat. I really do need to get going." I said before walking to the women's restroom.

——— Timeskip———

"Congrats on another successful performance," Our manager said. We were currently on our van, about to head back to the Blackpink house. It had started sprinkling a while ago.

"The rest of your week is free, so use that time wisely. You'll be back in the studio after that, arasseo?"

We all nodded our heads.

When we got to the house, I headed straight towards my room.

It's been a long day, I sighed flopping onto my bed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. 

"I got it!" Chae shouted.

I groaned. It's 11 pm right now. Can't they wait til tomorrow?

Knock, knock. 

"What is it?" I grumbled, heading towards the door. "I need my beauty sleep."

I opened the door,

To a soaked, chattering Yoongi.

"Hey," he gave me that famous gummy smile.

"What the f**k are yo doing here?" I was shocked.

"You kept avoiding me," he said simply.

"Holy sh-"

"Language, jen."

"HyPocRisY."

"Are you going to let me in or not?" He asked. Oh shoot, he's gonna get hypothermia. And it's gonna be your fault Kim Jennie!

"Here," I tossed him a towel. "Go shower," I said pointing to my bathroom. "We can talk later."

He closed the door, leaving me in my deep thoughts.

———  Yoongi's POV  ———

I closed the door. 

Honestly, it could've gone a lot worse. Jennie could've locked me out, kicked me out, or ignored me completely. I let out a light chuckle. 

Don't screw this up Yoongs. She doesn't even know how you feel yet. 

Pep talks with myself always worked.

After I showered, I wrapped the towel around my waist, seeing as my clothes were soaked. I opened the door slightly.

"Jennie, I don't have a change of clothes."

Her eyes widened, seeing my loss of clothing, and chucked a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt at me. 

"Chill woman." 

Dang, females are violent.

I put on the clothes and opened the door cautiously. Jennie was sitting on her bed, looking like she was contemplating all her life decisions.

"You kept the sweatshirt," i whispered.

"What?" Her head jolted up. 

I pointed to the sweatshirt I was wearing, my high school bsketball sweatshirt.

"Oh that," she mumbled ducking her head.

"Adorable," i said under my breath. She lifted her head, giving me the most confused look.

"You said we were gonna talk," she sighed. "I'm giving you 10 minutes before I kick you out." 

I gulped. 

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving without an explanation. I'm sorry for hurting you, for not treating you like you deserve to be treated." I said all in one breath.

Jennie narrowed her eyes. " Why should I forgive you. I was your friend yoongi. Best friend. Best friends tell each other everything."

"Do you know how hard it was when you left? You vanished from my life," her voice broke, a tear slipping from her eyes. "I was in love with you Yoongi, I still am. And you just left me." She sobbed. 

Wait what? Huh i guess the crush wasn't one sided after all.

"Mianhae, my manager caught me heading out to meet you one time. He had pictures of us and everything, said I needed to stop seeing you or he would tell Bang PD," I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her. 

"Earlier, when that guy touched you, it was killing me. I like you Jennie, I wanna be the only one that gets to do that."

"I love you," I thought.

Jennie looked at me, her eyes wide.

"Oh shoot, did I say that out loud?" I buried my head in her shoulders. 

"I love you too Min Yoongi," she giggled, lifting my head up. "You're still not forgiven though." 

Hesitantly, I leaned down, letting my hands caress her soft cheeks.

My lips met hers, and all I could think about was , Why didn't I do this earlier?

Her lips moved gently against mine, and  I tilted her head slightly to deepen the kiss. We stayed like that for a minute or two before pulling away for air.

I rested my forehead on hers.

"Saranghae Jen."

"I love you too  Yoongi."