"Minho, calm down." Woojin hyung said. "Felix and I are okay, but... Jeongin's not."

     "What do you mean by Jeongin's not?" I can sense that he's really worried and that he probably feels so bad again. He carries all our burdens now too.

     "He's in the emergency room, right now, Minho."

     "What? B-But h-how? W-What happened?"

     "We also don't know anything yet. Let's just hope for the best. Let's talk about it later, and how's Changbin?"

     "He hasn't woken up yet, but the doctor said he was fine. He just needs more rest."

     "Oh right, hyung, why are you here? Why did you left Changbin hyung alone?" I asked, starting to walk towards the hall where Changbin hyung's room is.

     "I can't call you, there's no signal at the room, and I want you to see this immediately. I didn't thought it would be really easy to figure those numbers out. Look." He handed me the same paper I gave to him earlier, but this time, there's a graph at the back of it. Cartesian plane, lines, points. "Every set of ordered pairs form a letter, Hyunjin."

     FOOLED.

     "What? I'm confused wait

     "What? I'm confused wait... why..." I kept on thinking why 'fooled'?

     "Did he just say that we were fooled?" Felix looked at me. "What is it now? There are so much happenings and I don't even know if these are all real. This is a whole nightmare."

     "I don't know either – oh hold on." We all stopped walking, because Minho hyung's phone suddenly rang. He took it out of his pocket and saw an unknown number calling. After seeing who's calling, his eyes darted up at us, and he looks terrified. His lips and hands were shaking when he showed us the screen.

     "The unknown number... is c-calling?" Felix said slowly. I got goosebumps and I'm starting to get nervous again. I tried my best to calm myself and to keep my breathing as normal as possible. But seriously, nervousness could be the cause of my death right now. I feel like my heart is going to burst, and any moment now, I could faint.

     "L-Let's not assume. That might not be him." Woojin hyung said, lifting our spirits up. "I mean, that could be somebody else. Not all unknown numbers refer to him."

     "R-Right..." Minho hyung sighed and nervously answered the phone and put it on loud speaker. "H-Hello?"

     "HYUNG!!!" Someone shouted from the other line.

     "HE ANSWERED ALREADY? THANK GOODNESS!!!" Another one shouted.

     "Jisung? Seungmin?" Minho hyung asked as we recognize their voices. "What the heck is happening? How come you could call us?"

     "I WAS CALLING YOU A HUNDRED TIMES!!!! AND IT'S NOT OUR PHONE! IT'S THE POLICE'S – SEUNGMIN, SPEED UP!!! THEY'RE GETTING CLOSE!!!"

     "What? What is going on Jisung?" Minho hyung asked again worriedly. I was still not in my right mind, but I know I heard police sirens and car beeps.

     "WATCH OUT WATCH OUT WATCH OUT!!!!!"

     "SHUT UP JISUNG!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!!"

     "WHAT THE HECK? SEUNGMIN'S DRIVING? AND YOU'RE CALLING US USING THE POLICE'S PHONE? AND THEY ARE AFTER YOU?" Woojjin hyung replied.

     I'm starting get nervous again, and I'm having cold sweat again. This is unbelievable! My eyes widen and now, I am completely in awe. "YOU RAN OFF OF PRISON?"

     "WHAT? NO!!!!" Jisung defended.

     "TECHNICALLY, YES!!!" We heard Seungmin also shouted. "AND TECHNICALLY, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

     "Okay, first, let's calm down. Okay? Calm down." Felix stopped us and he lets us breathe for a moment. "Let's get everything straight. Jisung, Seungmin, what is going on? Why did you run off of prison? And where are you right now or where are you going?"

     "IT DOESN'T MATTER! JUST PLEASE, LISTEN TO US FIRST. TELL ME, WHERE ARE YOU?"

     "We're at the hospital. Why are you asking that?" I answered.

     "FCK! SO IT'S TRUE THAT CHANGBIN HYUNG WAS RUSHED THERE!" Seungmin reacted.

     "Yes, and Jeongin too." Woojin hyung added.

     "WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED TO JEONGIN? UGH! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!!! GET EVERYONE OUT!!!" Jisung demanded.

     "Why? Changbin hyung can't be discharged yet, and Jeongin is still inside the emergency room!" Minho hyung said.

     "HYUNG PLEASE LISTEN TO US!! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!!! PLEASE!"

     "But why? Explain it to us!"

     "BECAUSE WE OVERHEARD THE POLICE TALKING WHILE WE'RE STILL IN JAIL!" Seungmin shouted.

     "YEAH AND THEY'RE GONNA PLACE A BOMB AT THE HOSPITAL WHERE CHANGBIN HYUNG IS IN!" Jisung continued.

     "A BOMB?"