Henry coughed as to indicate he was still there. He was possibly a bit jealous. "Both of you." I corrected. Cole's smile dipped a little but Henry's brightened. "We need to talk."

"About what, darling?" Henry grabbed my hand and sqeezed. 

"Us, All of us." I took Cole's hand to make sure he didn't feel left out. He smiled even brighter.  "Both of you have made me fall for you and both of you had made me hate you at the same time. But nonetheless I still love you, both of you."

"Darling, what is making you say all this?"

"Nothing," I lied. "I am just thinking."

"Honey, you know you can tell us anything. I love you and I know he loves you." Cole spoke up and it brought me to tears.

"Well can't you stop? Can't you make it easier on me?" There was silence until a gaurd came in. His brown hair was long and he was dressed in dark jeans and a t shirt.

"Sir! We have a problem." He looked at me for a mere second before looking back at Henry. The headmistress of the school was here this morning, in her room." He pointed at me and the boys gasped.

"What was she doing here?" Cole said.

"How'd she find this place? What did she say?" Hnery looked at me, waiting for an answer. 

"Nothing," I lied again. I couldn't  stand to look at him or Cole so I stared at the floor.

"Show me the footage, George." Henry commanded. I felt his eyes burn through me, like he knew I was lying. George turned to a computer and a picture of my room showed up on the wall.

"Wow, that's cool." Cole loudly stated. I rolled my eyes. They were ging to find out everything, 

The video started playing and Cole and Henry couldn't help but stare at it. 

""Good, now choose."

"Choose what?" 

"Between them. If you choose Henry you will forever be a rouge. You will forever be a target and a criminal and I will kill you. If you choose Cole, youll be able to stay in the program and no one would have to know what happened. It will be like nothing happened."

Henry paused it and stared at me, so did Cole.

"So that's why you wanted to talk about us." Henry whispered. I nodded not knowing what to say. 

"So what's going to happen now. Do you know who you are going to choose?" Cole whispered looking at me. " I can't loose you. I love you. Choose me. We can get married and youd be safe. That's all I need. I need to make sure you are safe."

"I can protect her, I lover her too you know." Henry  told Cole who rolled his eyes. Then he looked back at me. "We both love you, all we want is for you to be happy. We'll  be there for you whoever you choose. "

Cole nodded in agreement and smiled at me. I started to cry. " I love you guys so much. I know what I am going to do."

"What are you going to do?" Cole asked. I could tell he was hopeful that I would choose him. I smiled at him and then Henry. I slowly picked up the keys to the room.

"No." Henry caught on and so did Cole. "Don't Rose."

"I am sorry but I can't have you ruining this." With that I left and locked the door behind me. Both Cole and Henry got up to try to stop me but I was too quick. Where could I meet the Headmistress this early? I had made my decision and wanted this to get over with as soon as possible. The boys were pounding against the door, screaming to get out. I ran down the hall a little before I heard her.

"I heard you made a decision."

I turned around and saw her holding her gun at me. The boy's pounding got faster as they saw what was happening. I nodded. 

"And?" 

"I choose both of them. I love them both and a life without either of them is a life I am not sure I can live." 

"Wrong decision, are you ready?" The headmistress looked emotionless as sh got ready to pull the trigger.

One

two 

The door opened but the boys were too late.

Three.

I heard the sound of a gunshot before I was hit with immense pain. It was unbareabl but thankfully it didn't last long. Two gunshots were the last thing I heard before I fell and so did the Headmistress. Cole and Henry shot her. 

One 

Two 

Three

I was out.