Omegaverse (Dick x Jamie 1)

Two part bonus chapters for Dick and Jamie!

Richard 'Dick' Grayson-Wayne was your average guy. Okay, not so average.

He was an alpha with stunning good looks and with money to boot, he was every omega's dream.

Dick, however, didn't want a stereotypical omega. He wanted someone to love him and not his looks or money.

Which was where Jamie came into place.

Jamison 'Jamie' Swanson, was the son of a president who owned an established record company. He did not like the fact that his son was a beta in a family full of alphas, therefore, Jamie was kicked out onto the streets with only 1,000 dollars in his bank account to help him get on his feet.

Jamie was not a stupid person and didn't just spend it silly. He saved it and got a job at a library as the librarian's assistant.

One fateful day, Dick Grayson-Wayne decided to go to the library to pick up a 'Raising a kid for Dummies' type of book.

At the ripe age of 20, Dick Grayson was caring for his ten year old brother, Damian Wayne.

When Jamie first spotted Dick, he thought nothing on it. I mean, yeah, he was attractive. But was he really worth it?

Jamie sighed softly as he carried a stack of books to be put away. His eyes caught Dick's. "Do you need something?" The beta asked.

Dick fumbled with what he was doing, how could someone be so attractive? He wondered. "Uh... Do you have any books on kids?"

Disappointment filled the smaller male. Why was he disappointed? He didn't know the guy! "Yes, is your omega with child?" He asked as casually as he could.

The alpha shook his head quickly, "Oh god no. He's my little brother, he's ten and an omega but I don't have much experience with raising kids." He explained.

"Oh? Did your parents pass away?" Jamie questioned, leading him to a different section.

"No. Our dad is just busy with work and keeping up with appearances, so Damian asked if he could live with me." Dick replied.

"Damian, is it?" Jamie smiled, "What's your name?"

The taller blushed slightly, "It's Richard, Richard Grayson-Wayne."

"So, Dick then?" Jamie mused with humor in his eyes that Dick just adored.

"That's what everyone but my father's butler calls me, so yeah." Dick said with a lopsided grin.

"Butler? You did say you were a Wayne." Jamie hummed and pointed to a row of books, "Here's all that we have. Good luck, daddy~" He teased with a wink before walking off.

Dick grabbed his chest, "Fuc- my kokoro goes doki doki." He then face palmed at himself for being such a weeb.

Meanwhile, the beta was red faced. He couldn't believe he just said that to a stranger.

"Oh my lord am I such an idiot." He said as a statement. He smiled at the thought of the alpha before sighing softly. It was best for him not to get into a relationship.

*****

Every Saturday that Jamie worked, Dick would bring in a cup of green tea for Jamie. Jamie said he liked tea so Dick thought it would be good, oh how Jamie couldn't tell the guy that he actually hated green tea. He drank it anyways, because it was given to him as a gift from the other.

This morning started like usual. Dick came in with the green tea and smiled as he said, "Good morning, Jamie!"

Jamie would bite his lip and thank him for the drink before greeting him as well, taking a sip of the horrid liquid.

"So what will you be doing today after work?" Dick, oh-so-casually, asked. He leaned against the counter.

Jamie snorted, flicking him in the forehead, "Nothing really, probably going to eat pizza and chill out in my pajamas. Why?"

"Because," Dick leaned closer to Jamie, "I wanted to take you out on a date."

The beta's face heated up and he averted his eyes. He couldn't say yes, could he...? It was just one date. What could the harm be?

"O..Okay... Just a date..." He stuttered, biting his lower lip. How would Dick react to him being a Beta? He didn't want to know..

"Great! I'll pick you up after your shift!" Dick turned towards the door, "Seeya Jamie~!" He left with a beaming happiness.

Jamie felt a tear slide down his cheek, "You forgot your book... You dork..." He whispered so softly.

*****

Jamie couldn't handle it. He and Dick had gone on so many dates he could no longer count them on two hands.

He paced in his run down apartment, anxiety pooling in his stomach. His father's words echoed in his head, "You're a beta, filthy and of no use to this world. Don't forget that." And forgetting he hadn't.

The nerve wrecked boy collapsed to his bed in a cold sweat. He didn't want Dick to know... He loved him too much...

I thought I would post these two short chapters here too, since they could work as standalones! Thanks for reading ;3