Netflix and Chill (DickJamie)

Requested by BadassRobin ! Enjoy~!

Jamie sat down on the petal covered couch with a flushed expression.

"What, Jamie~?" Dick asked lowly, bringing his face close to the other's neck.

Breathing became hard for the Brit as his lover kissed and licked at his neck. Supernatural blasted in the background, first season aka best season.

"Di...Dick..." Jamie wheezed, sweat sliding down his temple as the bigger male sucked at the pale skin.

Dick chuckled, dragging his tongue slowly across the flesh. "Heh, getting hot and bothered..." he purred.

"Ngh... jerk..." Jamie moaned, pulling Dick by his hair, making the older groan darkly.

The room was becoming stuffy, Dick pulling his knee between Jamie's thighs. "You want to cool down?" He asked rhetorically.

Jamie didn't get a chance to reply when suddenly cold ice cream was dropped onto his neck. He yelped and was about to scold him, but Dick reached down and lapped it up.

The noirette was practically putty beneath him. "Haah!" He gasped.

"You said we should put it to good use~"

"Yes... I did..." Jamie's eyes were half lidded, he didn't expect Dick to actually do it.

Moments passed and the two men were shirtless, Jamie covered in ice cream residue and saliva.

"Nngh! Hurry up!" Jamie complained with a needy whine.

"Heh, don't get too impatient, my dear Jamie." Dick was about to reach for Jamie's pants when the door swung open.

"Grayson! LOOK WHAT JON GOT ME!" Damian shouted before his eyes widened, "What-"

"Oh my god." Jon was beside him with a red face.

Jamie groaned and flopped on his back and covered his face with a pillow.

Damian looked at a shocked Dick and snorted, "You two have a weird food kink." He grumbled before storming out, slamming the door.