Anime Nerd

Damian never got sick. He usually had a very strong immune system, but one fateful day had it out for him.

The heir got a cold.

Damian stayed in his room for two days and during that time he found a tv art form called Anime.

Jon was worried, to say the least. Damian hadn't been on patrol and when he called Damian's cell phone, Dick answered. He said that Damian was sick.

"Oh, can I come over with some cookies from my mom?" Jon asked.

Dick hummed, "As long as they're chocolate fudge." He replied.

Jon laughed, "Yeah I know. I'll be there in ten." He was already on his way before he asked.

Dick snorted, "You were already coming over anyways, huh?" He asked rhetorically.

"Yep!"

After a few minutes Jon knocked on the door. A moment later Alfred came into view, "Ah yes, Master Damian is in his room." He moved his arm out to show Jon in.

Jon wandered in the mansion and looked around. He never got over how amazing it was. He walked down the hall and went to Damian's door. He walked inside without knocking and burst into laughs.

"Damian?! What are you watching?!" Jon asked as he held his stomach.

Damian shot up and glared at Jon, "Do you have a problem?" He asked as hop step jump! Drew draw drawn! Chip syrup whipped cream, is who I want to be! Played in the background.

Damian Wayne was watching Shugo Chara.

"Why are you watching something so girly?" Jon asked as he plopped down next to Damian.

Damian growled, "It is not girly! It has a very dark under theme, like the Easter company! That is some terrifying child abuse." He hissed.

Jon blinked before grinning, "You should check out Attack on Titan." He suggested as he passed the older teen a plate of cookies.

Damian perked up and nibbled on one, "Hm... I already watched it." He said with a yawn.

"Oh? Did you like it?" Jon asked, lifting Damian's blanket further upon his shoulders.

Damian nodded, "Yeah. Definitely my interests." He said as he sniffled.

"True. You're like Eren Jaeger."

"Okay, true, but shut up."

Jon laughed and handed Damian the box of tissues near the edge of the bed, "Still, I didn't know you liked anime."

Damian blew his nose and let out an 'eugh' before tossing the ball of snot into the trash and applied hand sanitizer, "It's entertaining. I don't usually watch tv, but this doesn't bother me much."

Jon smiled, "Yeah. It's just shocking." He murmured as he pulled Damian closer.

The two spent the rest of the day watching the shoujo anime before Jon went home, almost immediately letting out a sneeze.

Shugo Chara is totally one of my favorite anime. I'm 16 and still obsess over it!

JonDami: Oneshot BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara