Earbuds

Damian, dressed like Robin, was stalking the streets of Gotham. He made twists and turns in alleys until he stopped suddenly.

"Kent? What are you doing here?" Damian asked with a frown on his face.

Jon didn't reply and kept walking. That pissed off the smaller male. He ran forward and kicked behind Jon's knees, "GAAAH!" Jon yelped as he fell forward. He looked up, "Damian! What the heck?"

Damian crossed his arms, "It's Robin." He huffed, "Why were you ignoring me?"

Jon looked confused, "What..? No I wasn't." He defended.

The smaller glared, "Don't lie! I yelled for you and you just kept walking!" He screeched.

"What- Ohhh! No! I was listening to my music!" Jon lifted up one of the earbuds that fell out of his ears as he fell.

Damian blinked, "Oh... How do you use them?" He questioned, not really understanding technology like a dork.

Jon smiled at him and motioned for Damian to sit on the ground with him. Damian winced in disgust before sighing and sitting. "Here, put this in your left ear." Jon said as he put the right earbud in his right ear.

Damian did as he was told and Jon tapped the play button on his screen.

Suddenly, music started to flow into Damian's ears.

Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel.

Had no example of a love that was even remotely real.

How can you understand something that you never had.

Ooh baby if you let me, I can help you with all of that.

Damian's eyes widened as he listened to the lyrics. He felt his cheeks heat up slightly, and of course, Jon noticed. A smile formed on Jon's lips.

"Do you like it?" Jon asked.

Damian shushed Jon, "Shh, stop. I'm listening to it."

Girl let me love you, and I will love you, until you learn, to love yourself.

Girl let me let me love you, and all your trouble, don't be afraid, girl let me help.

Damian smiled slightly, which was just a soft upturn of his lips. "Jon... Why do you choose this song?" He asked quietly,

Jon flushed, "Well... Uhm... It's something... About how I feel for you." He murmured.

Damian turned to face Jon, "Really?" His smile got a bit wider before gently tugging Jon's messenger bag down to Damian's level before Damian place a chaste kiss on the other's lips.

Jon blushed but kissed back, holding Damian closely.

A heart of numbness, gets brought to life, I'll take you there.

You can't convince me that Let Me Love you by Ne Yo isn't perfect for JonDami!