Lost in Transition

Request from person with a lotta letters and numbers in their name!

Damian-ahem-Daria, looked in the mirror, her black pleated skirt resting against her knees. She sighed softly and sat down against the sheets.

A notecard was in her hand. On it said: "LGBT Youth Group"

She shook as she took a deep breath, the stuffed bra squeezing her chest. "Dam- er- Daria?" Her brother, Jason, called as he walked into the room.

Jason smiled slightly seeing his little brothe- sister dressed up. "You look fine. Now let's get going to that meeting."

Daria nodded and stood up, following Jason out of the manor.

On the other side of town, John, or, Jessica was looking at their birdseed bra. Today she was Jessica. Who knew who she would be tomorrow. Maybe John or just nothing.

She rummaged through her female clothes and picked up a baby blue turtleneck and a pair of white capris with blue sandals to match.

Getting dressed was a bit difficult as she had to protect certain areas and fix others. She walked downstairs to find her father getting in the car. He smiled and nodded to her.

"So it's my baby girl today, is it?" Clark asked with a slight teasing tone.

Jessica didn't mind it when her father joked with her, she just hated it when other's did.

They drove to the convention center and spotted only three other cars there, "I'll pick you up around four."

Jessica kissed her father's cheek and waved goodbye before walking into the poorly warmed up building.

She turned the corner and saw the most adorable girl she had ever seen!

The girl had black hair that went a little past her chin, a white kitten hair clip to part her bangs, a black pleated skirt, and a yellow cardigan with a white undershirt on.

"Hi! I'm Jessica!" The taller noirette greeted happily, "Is this your first time here?"

The girl looked shocked before smiling awkwardly and looking away, "Yes... I'm... I'm Daria."

Jessica almost squealed, "Nice to meet you Daria! I'm Jessica." They shook hands and walked into the room.

An hour had passed and Daria thought something was wrong. Jessica looked uncomfortable and kept twitching with her clothes.

"Are you okay?" Daria asked, whispering because they were currently watching an LGBT movie about god knows what.

"N-No." Jessica sighed heavily, "I hate this. I'm sorry, I don't mean to bother you since we just met."

Daria shook her head, "No, no. It's fine. If you want to tell me you can." She put out her pinkie.

Jessica smiled softly before hooking their pinkies together, "my gender changed again." She, now he, gritted her teeth. "I'm gender fluid, and it's like, I feel like a girl in the morning but when I leave my house... it can suddenly switch... it's annoying and..."

"And you feel stuck." Daria finished, rubbing circles on her friend's arm, "It's okay... Uhm... my brother is just around the corner, we can ask him to take you home early."

Jessica, now John, smiled nervously. "Thank you, Daria."

"No problem."

I changed it a bit and made John gender fluid, how'd I do? Sorry man I'm not really all that experienced when writing trans characters.

Tell me what you think?