Chapter nine

Hey everyone!!!! how are you all? im sorry i havent updated in a little while but i have been away and havent had internet. which i finally got back today, yay!!!

so here is chapter nine, please comment or vote or just read it. enjoy!!!!

****************************************************************************

I woke up to a heart beat drumming against my ears, my head going up and down against Drew’s chest, his bare chest was warm and I couldn’t help but snuggle closer his steady breathing lulled me back to sleep. I had just dozed off when the door was thrown open and a woman in her late forties to early fifties stood there she had blonde hair that blended perfectly with the grey hairs streaked through it. She was wearing a woman’s work suit in navy blue with black heels which added at least an inch to her height which was hard to determine since I was lying across her sons chest.

Her brown eyes drilled into mine, her mouth spread into a smile. I quickly sat up the blanket fell away from my body showing that I was in Drew’s top; I kept my hands under the blanket and made sure that my legs were covered.

“Good morning” she stated smoothly watching me with those piercing eyes even as Drew slowly woke up beside me.

“mo-morning” I stuttered still not understanding why she was looking at me the way she was.

“Mum!” Drew suddenly called finally fully awake. He sat up showing off his bare torso, it almost gave the appearance of him being naked and I finally got it.

“No, this is not what it looks like” I started I would of kept going but the nausea set it and I bolted into his bathroom and closed the door, emptying my stomach. I heard the door open and felt his presence before he spoke.

“Well that was awkward” I laughed then threw up again.

“You could say that, you know what she is thinking right?” I asked sitting away from the toilet a little bit. Drew sat against the wall and faced me, his blonde hair was a mess sticking up in all directions, his eyes screamed how tired he was and the cut on his forehead had thankfully scabbed over.

“Yeah, she is happy that I had a girl in my bed, kind of hoping what I told her wasn’t true.” He shrugged even though I knew it hurt him that his parents weren’t as accepting and he had hoped.

“I’m sorry” I whispered but he shook his head.

“It’s fine, honestly. All done?” he indicated to the toilet. I assessed my stomach and nodded quickly flushing it and standing up.

“holy shit” I heard him gasp out I looked up at him to see what he was looking at but his eyes were focused on me, I looked down and saw that my thighs were bare meaning my scars could be seen. I quickly spun around and faced the sink. I can’t believe I had forgotten. What was happening to me I was always careful, I made sure they were always covered he could of seen them last night but had to have been too worried about me to notice.

“Is-is it alright if I borrow your toothbrush?” I asked trying to break the silence. I looked into the mirror and saw him give a shaky jerk of his head. I opened the cabinet behind the mirror and pulled out the toothbrush and toothpaste then when I closed it Drew was standing right behind me. I jumped and dropped the brush.

I spun around.

“You scared me” I murmured. He was searching my face for something but I didn’t know what. Then his gaze travelled down to my legs suddenly he lifted up my shirt revealing all my scars in their glory.

“Fucking hell” he blurted then he placed his hand on my hip tracing the silver lines. My heart beat in my chest frantically. Not out of the fear that he would hurt me but out of fear that he would leave, stop being my friend because of what he saw.