Chapter 12

Im back babyyyyy

THIS IS DEDICATED TOO animechickforlife123 FOR GUESSING THE EASTER EGG!❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉💓

Naruto POV

   We walked into Gramps office. "Hello hokage-sama, im sorry for the delay we had to take a short stop, but we've gotten all of the people we requested. "Said Kakashi-sensei.  "Thank you kakashi-san now where was I, yes yes. Since you all have been working really long and hard these last weeks, i think you deserve a break and that break will be to go on a bonding trip!"said gramps. Are.You.Serious. *no I'm Sirius* *comment if you know the pun heheh* I don't know if I'm happy or excited. I get to escape the fox hunt! "We are leaving in a few hours so get packing !"said kakashi.  Soon we all left to get ready. I got ready in 30 mins most of that time was giving my self a pep talk. Then i took a nap for 2 hours i only had a few minutes left to get to the gate but luckily i had enough time to get there . I grabbed my bag which was a size of a school bag but it would last me for the whole 2 weeks of the trip. i started rushing to get there because i don't want to let them wait for me it would make me a bigger burden to them. I got all the normal glares and few huge"pebbles". I ignored the glares and began to talk to my one and only friend. Kurama.
"Kura-chan i know i asked you this many times but please can you show me a picture of my parents !"i said.
"No but i have something you'll love...buttttt before you ask what it is..ill give it to you tomorrow."
"You actually thought i forgot your birthday!My poor baby boy don't ever think i don't love you."

  I finally got there and what was weird was that only Hinata and Sasuke . " Where is every body?" I asked. Sasuke hned while Hinata said " N-N-Naruto-Kun..... our s-sensei's sa-aid that we will be ga-going in group, and s-sasuke, you, and I were te-eamed up and our esc-cort and s-sensei will be K-Kakashi-sensei and as you can see he's not here yet." " I assume the rest have left cause they couldnt wait for Kakashi-sensei?." i said. "C-correct." She said while blushing.