Chapter 3

Lady tsunadae POV
"Send me team7,8,and 10 with their sensies." I  screamed. "Yes,ma'am." Shizune said.
I was furious, how could they still be doing that to naruto. The last time that happened... well a few lives were lost. Every one ran in the room. The room was full.
Kakashi POV
After shizune told us that the hokage was angry. Everyone ran in except naruto that was weird. (Naruto is 14 now). She told us to go stop those villagers and bring 2 of them. I was the first one out.
Naruto POV
I was under control again I had slaughtered 1 person. But, I was beaten my house was on fire. I was on fire. Then I realized I was screaming in pain. I was burning hot.
Kit...Im sorry I know you don't like me taking control of you but I had too. You were gonna.... die.
Why didn't you just let me die? No one wants me around. I'm a monster.
Kit .....dont..d-dont think like that.
"JUST LET ME DIE."I screamed so loud that the teams and their sensies Came.
Kakashi POV
"NARUTOOOO."I screamed so loud he turned around and saw me. He was on fire but Sakura spilled water on him. He almost collapsed but, I caught him right before he fell. I ran to the hospital immediately. He was covered in blood. He had a huge gash on his stomach. I was as if someone had just stabbed me a million times with a tiny needle.
Naruto POV
"I feel like a monster."is what I whispered into kakashis ear. "Just let me die"I said in a voice where the others who were right behind kakashi could here.