Chapter 8

Author POV
Naruto and kurama slept peacefully on the green grassed ground. Until, kurama heard a sniffling and leaves ruffling in the bushes.

Kurama POV

I got up trying carefully not to wake or hurt Naruto. Even though I failed he wasn't hurt. I had a kunai in one hand and the other holding Naruto down.But, who can hold Naruto down. Naruto jumped up with a scared look, that means he had a night mare. I was about to throw a kunai but Naruto stopped me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING." i screamed at Naruto. "shhh... jeez woman can be so troublesome."Naruto said lazily. "ugh...you sound like that Nara kid, what was his name shika_,shikaku,shimaru,shika,maru,SHIKAMARU, that's it."i said while grinning sheepishly at the last part. " Anyways why'd ya stop me." I said.

Naruto POV

"Come on out guys." I said harshly cause i was kinda mad that they were spying on kurama and i. They all came out one by one. It started with:
1.team 7 and kakashi-sensei
2.team 8 and kurini-sensei
3.team 9 and guy-sensei
4.team 10 and asuma-sensei
"How'd you sense us!" Kakashi-sensei said with wide eyes. "Really how'd i sense you...well...YOU DIDNT HIDE YOUR CHAKRA YOU BAKAS." okay that was weird why was i mad whyd i scream. "Calm down naruto im just as mad as you are but whyd you scream?" Kura-chan said/asked. I was just as confused. "I-i-i dont know." I said. But then my vision suddenly turned black and next thing y'know i collapsed. I dont know why though.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~
I wake up to here mumblings of are you okays from kura-chan. The room was really bright but once again konoha 11 and their senseis are there. "Kura-chan yes im okay." I said  "why you are you being a motor mouth ooof just like my mother , yknow ya only say are you okay once dattebayo." "Wait whattt you know your mom." Kakashi-sensei said. But i ignored him. All of a sudden there was a dark aura flooding the room. "Oops i said that out loud didnt i."i  started to laugh nervously." Hehehe yknow kura-chan i didnt mean that heheh."i said as kura-chan got more scarier at the second. "SAY SORRY YOU LITTLE TWERP!"Kura-chan yelled." Jeeeeez im sooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." I said trying to sound the whiniest i can on purpose. She then sat down and it was kinda weird kura-chan doesnt get over it easily. "Than...AHHHHHHHHHHHH." I said and screamed.

Kurama POV
MUAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHMUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAUAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH  MUAHAHAHAH HAH HAHAHAHA HA AHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MUA HAHAH MUA HAHHAHA MUUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT TWERP

Naruto POV
"Kurrrrrrrraaaaaa-chan what was that for." I said while i was rubbing my stomach. Everyone im the room sweatdropped at the scene. Kura-chan just smirked. "Whos the motormouth, yea thats what i thought, HA think twice before calling me a motormouth."kura-chan said. "Now we all have some explaining to do so lets start with rin you will explain how you are alive and then you and kaka-baka wil have some alone time."kura-chan said while wiggling her eyebrows and causing both rin-chan and kakashi-sensei to severely blush and looking away. "Hai." They all said. "Soooooooo, the reason im alive is.....
C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH CLIFFHANGER. so did ya like it sry i didnt update for a long time i kinda forgot....mkay bye remember comment and vote!

-Author-chan❤💫❤