Chapter 5

A\N

Hey, just wanted to say thanks so much for all the nice people that actually took time too read my story. Also, i was thinking of changing the title any suggestions and kurama is a girl in this story. So yea lets get back to the story.

Kakashi POV

She was Rin."R-R-Rin, is that really you." I said while almost gasping for breath. Guy and Asuma were just as shocked as I was. They were also friends with us. "Yes, Kakashi it is me."she said with a grin. "B-B-But I killed you." I said about to burst in tears."We'll talk about that later...*gasps*i-is that sensei's son.""Yes, now please help him." She grabbed him and rushed to the nearest room that was empty.

*Time Skip * 5 hours

Naruto POV

My eye sight was blurry. As, I opened my eyes the light burned my eyes. I realized where I was.The hospital. The whole rookie nine was there. "Hey guys naruto is awake."kiba said. I flinched a little. "Shut it kiba you scared naruto."hinata said without stuttering. Everyone gasped except sakura and sasuke. Sasuke just gave his famous hn and sakura was too busy staring at sasuke with hearts in her eyes.
Hey kit you awake
Yea kura-chan.
Omg that hyuga girl didnt stutter.
"Her stuttering is pretty cite if you ask me."i said that out loud without realizing it. Hinata was blushing. So was I. "B-but you sound much better without your stuttering, u-uhh but you sound great anyway. " kurama was laughing her ass off. So was everyone else except sakura and sasuke. "T-thanks N-naruto-kun." There was an awkward silence until kakashi-sensie and a girl that i think was the nurse came in. She looked very familiar.