First Day At School

Start from the beginning

Kushina was glad to see her child finish getting clothes but she fought against the urge to look through the clothes.
"You ready to head to the weapon shop?" Asked Kushina hating how her baby is growing up.
"Hai kaasan!" Nodded Naru. They walked over to the weapon shop getting many more star eyed looks.
"Oh hello Kushina-sama how may I help you?" Politely Asked the store owner.
"Oh we just need kuni and shuriken for little Naru here." Smiled Kushina embarrassing Naru.
He nodded grabbing Said items.
(Kit grab some training weights and that sword over there!) Ordered her friend. She mentally nodded and found the items he wanted and slyly placed them on the table while the owner placed the other items. It went unnoticed since her mother was distracted by the owners questions of how her father is doing.
"Oh he writes every day." Sadly Smiled Kushina.
He nodded ringing up the items, Kushina just blindly paid distracted of the thoughts of her husband's safety. Naru Smiled to herself at her sneakiness but Kakashi saw and he stayed quiet knowing she needs to grow up and not be babied any more.

*little does he know she has a brutal fox for a sensei.*

Naru frowned at her kaasan the whole ride home, her mother didn't speak a word just looked at the wedding band on her engagement finger. She was so lost in thought she jolted in fright feeling the carriage halt but she just walked out and into her home without a word. Kakashi just Smiled at her with his eyes trying to brighten up the mood.
"Come on lets take this stuff to your bed chamber." Winked the teen grabbing most of the stuff leaving her with little. Naru sighed following but Itachi just took the things out her hands. She glared at the back of his head making him chuckle all the way up the stairs. Kakashi and Itachi Laid her things on her bed and left her to put up her new belongings. Naru took out the ninja outfits she bought and organized them in her walk in closet, she put the bras and panties she snuck into her items in a door built into the wall of the closet, she hung up the other clothes for causal wear and special occasions, She put the 5 pairs of combat boots on a shelf, any accessories she put in another drawer and put all the weapons in a glass case. Naru sighed as she looked at her room, her room was quite large, her bed faced her walk in closet while her door is to the left of the bed and her balcony to the right, her bed was blood red silk and the bed frame was a black wood and decorating the atop bed frame was a see through long white cloth, her floor was black marble, she had two elegant black wood end tables on both sides of her bed while she had a large painting of a forest above her bed, her walls are a dark grey with gold vines decorating all over the walls, she had many shelves of books and even a red couch where she would read and write, she had a large mirror inside her closet and a vanity, she had a small painting of her parents on her right end table, her balcony double, glass doors were covered by black curtains blocking out any light. Naru flopped down on her bed drifting to sleep not caring to go down for dinner.

'Next morning.'

Naru was wakened by knocking at her door, she blinked the sleep out her eyes and she looked at her alarm clock and saw 6:00am She inwardly groaned but got up. "Yes?" She answered making the knocking stop.
"Wake up Naru time to get ready for the Academy!" Her kaasan Said.
Naru Smiled Quickly getting dressed but she made sure to put a jacket on to hide her shirt knowing her mother would disapprove. She neatly put her hair in a bun and strapped on her kuni and shuriken pouches. She sped down the stairs smoothly sliding into the dining chair. Kushina blinked in surprise of her child's enthusiasm but more so for her wearing a leather jacket with red stripes going up the outer side of her sleeves with shorts.
"Good morning kaasan!" Rushed Naru slurping the wine glass of blood.
"Slow yourself Naru!" Scolded Kushina Pleased to see her do as told. Naru practically drank a whole picture of blood making Kushina frown.
Kushina remembered finding out Naru's condition, you see Naru is more vampire than anyone else including her and her husband and so she needs more blood than normal. Usually an original can eat human food and survive drinking a blood bag once a week but Naru has to have blood every day, less of it if it was fresh but Konoha has rules against that.
Naru wiped her mouth getting rid of the evidence of her meal and jumped up rushing out the door. 
"Bye Kaasan!" Naru yelled as she ran out the door.
"Wait! Naru!" Kushina yelled after her but she just sat back Down smiling at her disappearing image.
Kushina's sweet moment was interrupted by Sarutobi walking in coughing for her attention.
"Oh Sarutobi-dono what brings you here?" She asked standing out of respect.
Sarutobi gave her a grim look before he handed her a letter causing her to pale.