Chapter 29:I will wait.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Mikasa stretches her back as she walks out of her house.She locks the door and fix her scarf around her neck.

She paused fixing it.

‘This scarf.Eren gave it to me.Now that I think about it,I have always wear it everyday,everytime and everywhere.’ She though.

‘Why?’

‘There must be a reason right?”

And suddenly she heard Eren’s apartment door clicked open and he walks out of it.

“Eren.”

“Mikasa?”

“Morning.” He gives him his cheesy smile.

“Good morning.” She nods.

“Let’s go to school together.” He walks ahead of her and she follows him.

“They don’t talk as the soft wind hits their faces.

‘Awkward.’ She thought.

“Naaa..Mikasa.” Suddenly he breaks the silence.

“What is it?”

“What did you talk with Jean yesterday?”

Erkkk..is all she thought.

“Well..that’s..” She bites her lower lip and hid her blushing face with her scarf.While thinking for answer,she looks at him.

There he stands,with a curious expression and sadness clouded his face while biting his lips which draw a sad smile to her.

“I think you guys are together now right?” He forcefully let that words out while still forcing himself to draw the fake smile.

She blinks.”What..are you talking about?”

“You talked to him so I guess you accepted him right?”

“Good for you.I hope you guys will be happy together.”

Her mouth slightly open from his words.She was taken aback from his misunderstanding.
Seeing her not responding,he sighes.”Let’s go.We will be late.”

Mikasa who was stunning back then comes back to her sense and swiftly grabs his arm.

“Wait.”

“Huh?” He paused and look behind.

“It’s not like that.I..I did not accept him.Yesterday..I..”

“I rejected him.”

His eyes widen.

“Because I don’t love him.”

He keeps stil.”Really?”

She nods slowly.

He freezes for a while before finally exhales in relief.

”And my confession?”

“I’m afraid that you don’t even like both of us.So I think I can’t rest assure until you tell me your answer.”

She bites her lip again.”Well..that..”

He laughes and mess her hairs.”Don’t worry.Keep ask yourself what you really feel.I don’t want you to make a wrong decision.”

He walks closer to her,pulling her nose until its red.”I will wait.No matter how long it is.”

She blushes darker.

“Let’s go.”

“Yeah…”

**
“Good morning Mikasa.”