Chapter 11: Man

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Mikasa takes a bite of the bread.While chewing slowly,she does some math exercise while waiting to get to school.

After finished her breakfast,she packs her bento and put it in her bag.

Then,she looks at it for a while.

'Bento,' she thought to herself.

MIKASA'S P.O.V

I put my bag on the table and sit down.It's still early so I guess I will do some exercise to kill times.

"Mornin',Mikasa."

I turn around to see who it is.

"Jean.."

"Morning." I continue doing my exercise.

"Did you miss me after we didn't meet for these past three days?" I take a look at him who is smirking while playing with his hairs

"Why should I?"

"Hah!Don't lie to yourself,my love.I know you did."

"The heck do you mean by my love?And don't get over youself.It's annoying." I write the correct answer for the exercise I do without looking at him.

"Mikasa,I know you're playing idiot since you're embarassed now.Just tell me what you really feel.I won't get mad." He smirk devilishly and this is making my blood boils.

"Jean,you better don't disturb me now.Don't you see that I'm studying?"

"Ahh,don't act like that to your future husband,my love."

"Can you please go away?I want to study.Don't you get it?!" My patience has reached it limits and I glare at him furiously.

"Just what the heck was you talking about?Don't accused me like you know what inside my heart,you fucking idiot." Seriously,I don't understand even a bit of what he said.Really,what was he trying to say by saying something that makes my blood raises?

"Woah,Mikasa.Don't be like that."

"Then go away."

"Okey,but with a condition." He smirks.

"What condition?"

"Have lunch with me today."

"Okay no problem.That's not a big deal." I nod.If it were just to have lunch with him to make him go away,I think it is really a good chance.

"Meet me at the rooftop okay?"

"Yeah."

"By the way,what with this scarf?" He grips the scarf softly.He smiles and winks to me.I flinch away.

"It looks good with you."

"Well,this is..." I try to tell him the truth.But..

Suddenly,a bottle water comes flying over his head and hit the wall.The sound is very loud that makes me frown.Jean stunned.His face looks surprise

Then,I saw Eren walks to both of us.He's carrying his bag on his shoulder and his other hand in his pocket.His face looks devilish and he stares at Jean like he's going to kill him.

Jean's face looks very shock to see Eren.He stares at Eren and also give him a death glare.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"Ohh,long time no see Eren." Jean smirks devilishly to Eren who is now standing in front of him.He crosses him arm around his chest.

"Yeah,long time no see horse face." Eren smiles cynically to Jean and put two of his hands in his pockets.

Mikasa just stares at them uninterestedly but still with a confuse feeling.

Why cant I study in peace?Mikasa thought to herself but she didn't dare to say it out aloud since she think it's not the right time now.Still,her face remains cold and emotionless.She sigb.

"Just how on the hell did the famous Eren Yaeger comes here?" Jean glares at him.

"Don't care about me,horse face."

"Okay then.Then who are you to interrupt my conversation with Mikasa?" Jean pouts.Don't want to waste time,he quickly asked what have been bothering his mind.

"And who are you to think that you are the only one who can talk with her huh?" Eren replies back.His face remains calm but his eyes look like it on fire.

They stare at each other.Mikasa sigh and frown.She really wants to continue doing her exercise but she thinks she can't because this conversation is involving her?She really don't know what is going on.

"Damn you Yaeger!Why did you have to come here you fucking bastard!"

Jean is a spoiled child so he hate losing no matter what.He also can't control his anger too.

He grabs the water bottle Eren threw and throws it to hit Eren's face.

Mikasa stunned.Not expecting that the thing gonna get serious.

Eren dodges the bottle calmly.It really takes a hundred years for Jean to beat Eren and both of them know that.Of course,Jean will not care about that.

BAM! The bottle hit someone.

"Auch!" The voice makes all of the class take a look at the front door.

Erwin-sensei is standing there with the bottle on his face.

"Erkkk!" Jean is really surprised to see him.But he is really scare to see that the bottle he threw hit his sensei's face.

"Sensei," Eren gasps.He close his mouth while Mikasa's eyes become round to see her teacher.

The other classmates froze.Don't know what to do.