Chapter 15:Asleep

MIKASA'S P.O.V

I open my eyes and saw Eren's sleeping face right in front me.Shock,I gasp and flinch away.

Both of us fell asleep?No way.Just how long did we sleep together? I scratch my hair.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Mikasa sighes.She takes a look at the brunette who is sleeping peacefully.

Then,she takes a look at the clock."I should make breakfast now."

She tries to get up but then a hand grabs her arm.

"Eh?" Mikasa turns around.Eren is grabbing her arm with his eyes close.

"Mika..sa," Eren mutters.

"Eren?" Mikasa tries to lift his hand but his grip is really strong.'Damn it'Mikasa curse to herself.

"Stay with me."

Then,Eren pulls Mikasa toward him and hug her tightly.Mikasa's eyes widen.

"Eren?" Mikasa struggles but of course,it's no use.

"Just for a while.Let's stay like this for a while." Eren whispers at her ear,sending shivers to her.Mikasa freezes in her position.Don't know what to do.She bites her lower lip.

"Eren,I want to make breakfast now." Mikasa tries to move Eren's hand at her waist.

"Breakfast?My breakfast is already here though." Eren makes Mikasa facing him.He smirks while she is confuse hearing his answer.

"Hah?What do you mean?"

"I mean.My breakfast is you.Damn,those lips sure look delicious.I will eat you all I want." Eren smirk while licking his lip. He draws himself close to Mikasa,to tease her.

Mikasa flinches away.Feeling a little bit weird."Eren,you should take a bath now.We're going to be late."

Eren laughes and let her go.

"Okay,okay.Then,do you want to join me in the bathroom,my lady?" Eren gets up and offers his hand.Smirking of course

"No,thanks.And the heck with my lady?Die." Mikasa slaps his hand and walks to the bathroom.

"Hahahaha.Not very honest hah?You went straight to the bathroom right after I invited you" Eren laughes.

"I'm honest and I just want to brush my teeth."Mikasa got in her room and went straight to the bathroom.

Eren smiles while looking around her room."Lend me a toothbrush."

EREN'S P.O.V

I brush my teeth with Mikasa in the bathroom.I blush a bit remembering we slept together on her sofa.That sofa aren't that big so we must have slept closely to each other.Just how on the hell did we fell asleep?

If I remember correctly,she cried too much that I don't even let her go.Then,the next thing I remember is I woke up this morning.

That makes me feel so happy.I think I'm kinda a pervert I guess?

I smile to ear and finished brushing my teeth.

"Here.Towels.Take a bath first.I guess you have to wear your school uniform again.I'm going to make breakfast now.What do you want?" Mikasa gives me some towels and I nod.

"Ermm..chee-burg." I smile and quickly request for my favourite food.

She nods."Okay."

I sigh.I went to the bathroom and quickly take a bath.

***

Finish bathing,I walk out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist.While drying my hair,my eyes exploring around her room.

This is making me excited,to be in my crush's room.I sit on her bed.

Her apartment is luxury,so why did she wants to do part time jobs? I walk around her room while muttering to myself.

'Maybe someone bought it to her and she does part time jobs to repay it back.' I murmur until I saw the door opens.

"Eren." Mikasa gets in but she suddenly stops when she saw me not in my clothes.

She freezes.

"Oh,Mikasa.What is it?" I smirk looking at her reaction.Teasing.

Usually I don't like to tease women with my body but when I saw her,I feel like teasing her.

But she acts normal and that makes me pouts.She aprroaches me with a uniform.

"You can wear this.This is my father's school uniform.He attended the same school as us." She hands me the uniform and I take it.

"Yeah.Thanks." I take the uniforms while pouting

She frowns looking at me but then she walks out of the room."Hurry up.I want to take a bath too."

"Sure." Then,she closed the door.

Damn it,didn't she feel anything when she saw me without clothes.Didn't she feel embarassed or at least feel awkward?

I can't guess just how blunt her brain is.Unbelievable.Now I feel like I'm the bad person here.Well,I know I am.

Finished changing,I walk to the kitchen.All of the foods already prepared on the table.

"Ah,you're done.Hurry up and eat." She appears with a teapot in her hands.

I take a sit.Wow,all of them look very delicious.From the meat to the sauce.They're making my appetite raises.

"I want to take a bath.You can eat first."

I watch her until I lost sight of her.Wait,why does this feels like we are an old married couple?! This is really something!

I shake my head and goes to the living room to watch television while waiting for her.It must be rude for me to eat first.

MIKASA'S P.O.V

I finished changing.I grab my bag and got out of my room.Then,I saw Eren on the sofa.

He still didn't eat huh.

"Eren,let's have breakfast now." I stand in front of him who is watching the television.

Eh?he's asleep.

I lower myself and take a closer look at him.

***