Chapter 4:It went just like that.

EREN'S P.O.V

I watch her who is reading a book while pulling some of her hair that move in front of her face aside her ear.Tempted by her action,I move closer to her and sit beside her.

She still stay still.Not even feel anything with my sudden closeness.

I felt a little challenged by her face that still don't even flinch when I'm this close.Usually,most of the women always blush in front of me although I'm just talking with them.But this girl...

"Hey...Ackerman.."

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Mikasa turns around when she heard someone called her name.

"Yeager?You're still here?"ask Mikasa.A little shock that the guy is still here.She though he has just left.She was too focused to figure there's someone else than her.

Eren just silents.His face looks sad and mad at the same time.Mikasa feels weird.Is he alright?

"What?you feel sick?"guess Mikasa.She feels lazy to talk but she can't ignore him.If something were to happened to him,she must take the respossibility for him.

Eren still quiet.But his hand moves to her left hand.He grip it and looks at her face.Blush.

Mikasa becomes more confuse.Is he trying to tell her something?

"What's wrong?If you can't walk,I can walk you to the nurse room,"suggest her.Don't know what to say by his action.She still look at him confusely.

Eren bites his lower lips.Mad by her rection.Didn't she knows that she's a woman and I'm a man?Or,did she not consider me as a man at all?

Upset,he moves closer and put his lips onto her lips.He closes his eyes while pulling her and deepen the kisses.

He opens his eyes and finds out her eyes looks shock.He loves that expression.He makes the kiss deeper and holds her tightly when she tries to push him away from her.Of course,Eren is a strong man and Mikasa who is a woman can't fight him.

Mikasa struggles with all her might and pushes his shoulder roughly to escape but Eren just grin from her action.He try asking for entrance by licking her lips.Mikasa closes her eyes closely,unpleasent by the sudden action.

She still stay still while still trying to free herself,and still not opening his mouth although Eren still licking her lips and try to push his tongue into her.

They struggle and Mikasa loses when she got clumsy and Eren quickly slide his tongue in.He tries to ask Mikasa for a tongue battle by roughly exploring her mouth but Mikasa didn't cooperate at all.

Mikasa moans when Eren got rougher and still trying to push him.Eren got excited seeing Mikasa's face and it makes him become more agressive.He moves his right hand to her cheeks while the other at her milky white,seducing neck.

Eren then slow down and stopped the kisses.He stares at Mikasa's blushes face.He became more turned on and blush just by looking at her face.He hugs her and rest his face on her shoulder.Not even flinching by Mikasa's struggle.

Mikasa then feels something wet on her neck.Hey eyes got bigger realizing what Eren is doing.

"Y...Yeager!What are you doing!" She struggles and close her eyes since it kinda hurt.After a while he stopped and hugs her tightly,not wanting to let go.

"How can you be so beautiful..,"he whisper.Mikasa got a little shock by his sudden saying.

She tries to think an idea to escape while struggling.Then,she saw her legs.