Chapter 11. Forgiving.

My mate rejected me, bad move.

Chapter 11.

Water surounded me cutting off my air passage, I pushed off the floor of the pool and broke the surface I looked up at a dumbstruck Matt, a guilty Dan and a smug Jacob.

"What happened?" I asked Dan and his mouth open and closed as he stared at me. "Matt?" I asked and he just looked at Dan confused, Jacob was just staring smugly before stalking off. "Well Jacob shoved me and I stumbled into Matt who pushed into you sending you into the pool.... I am so sorry!" Dan pleaded with me to understand. I glared at Jacob and climbed out of pool snatching a towel from Dan and looked at Matt.

"You still up for dinner? I was thinking we could go get what Jay has made for us, and have a picnic in the forest it's better then being here right now." I said to him and he nodded I dragged him inside and up the stairs to get dressed.

Jacob's P.o.v

I walked out the back door and saw Tiny getting on his tip toes to kiss some guy. I will kill him! Murder his family! I fumed and shoved Dan he stumbled right into Tina knocking her into the pool.

Tina broke the surface of the water and looked up at me then Dan then the guy. "Dan what happened?" She asked Dan trying to stay calm, Dan just open and closed his mouth. "Matt?" She asked and I figured Matt was the guy. I stared smugly at the scene before stalking off planning ways to drop this Matt guy off of a cliff.

I looked over my shoulder to see Tina climbing out of the pool, little water droplets rolling down her tanned skin.

Her black hair soaking and plastering to her toned body. I snarled in the back of my throat before taking off into the forest.

I have no idea what came over me when I rejected Tina but Karma really is a bitch. I snarled to myself once more as I walked into the guest house where my pack was staying I walked into my room and fell on my bed thinking about Tina, how far would I go to get her back? That's easy I would go as far as the situation demanded I already have a head start.

Tina's P.O.V

I thanked Jay once more as I walked outside Matt behind me, the picnic basket containing our food slung over my arm. I started walking into the forest when I smelt unfamiliar pack on our land.

A snarl erupted in my throat but I didn't make a sound in fear of revealing my true nature to Matt, a threatening snarl erupted from beside me and I looked to Matt who was shaking... He couldn't be a werewolf could he? I can't smell anything on him.

Matt looked to me and studied my face. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I am a werewolf and my pack has come to retreive me." He said and I nodded in understanding. "Well we are even, I should have though of someone using salts to hide there scent." I said and listening carefully to the way the wind moved the leafs. When some leafs that should have rustled I know there is something blocking the wind flow.

I turned in the direction and instently saw the shadows being cast by the people in wolf form and

human alike. "You have tresspassed on the territory of the moon shadow pack, are you prepared to face the concicences?" I asked and appeared behind the retreival party I tapped one guy on the shoulder and moved again I tapped another on the shoulder and moved once again. I kept doing this freaking the people out until a girl accidently hit a little girl to the floor she was no older then seven.

I picked her up soothing her cries. "What is you're name little one?" I asked and she sniffled.

"Arianna." She told me whiping her eyes.

"Arianna is a beautiful name. Is you're mother here?" I asked and she shook her head no. "No I came to help bring brother home he is all I have left." She whimpered and I cooed walking towards Matt with her in my arms. "Matt you're sister is adorable!" I exclaimed happily cuddling the young wolf.