Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Tina rolled into the driveway, her senses where hightened, her body tense with alertness.

She was after all driving into the rouges territory.

The gravel crunched and shifted underneath her tires. She noticed a few wolfs here and there, they all looked at her lips curled for a moment, but after a moment they relaxed and looked after her with mild curiosity, and her car with barely suppressed awe. It wasn't every day they caught a glimps of a car as nice as Tina's

Although it offset Tina the rouges weren't attacking, she was glad beyond reason to avoid the fight. Even alpha, the amount of rouges would have been devastating in an attack.

Tina's hands tightened about the wheel as she realized the truth and horror of the thought.

The car rolled to a stop and Tina climbed out, she caught a couple of rouges eyeing her car with envy. A snarl ripped from her throat, the intensity made the rouges leap back. "Touch my car." She said her voice deadly, her eyes burning with fury. She let the silence drag a few moments to give the full effect of the threat. "And I will murder you." She growled and the rouges looked at each other before they did something that shocked her to the core.

They laid down and rolled on their stomachs showing their submission, they rolled back over and shook the loose leafs from their fur before they trotted off.

What is going on here? Tina thought to herself eyes narrowed into slits.

She didn't want to spend another moment here, that being said she walked up the steps of the porch.

She could still smell faint smells of Johnny. It had only been a couple of days since he had been kidnapped.

Tina went in the door and looked around for a moment.

Tina looked into the living room. It contained a few ragged sofas, a small tv, and a rug that looked like it might have been a warm cream color, stained brown with mud and other things.

A small group of people around Tina's age sat about the sofas talking softly in friendly tones.

They stopped as they noticed Tina. They stared wearily at her but slowly one after another they gave light, but kind smiles.

Not knowing how she would react they sat rigid in their seats.

But the need was little, Tina smiled back her face shining so brightly, so beautifully it stunned the group into silence.

Tina stepped forward her hand outstretched. "Hello, I'm...." she hesitated for a moment. Without realizing it she had started to think of herself as Tina again. :You have accepted your past, because of the love in you present: Tess said quietly and Tina recalled her serenity as she laid in the mud not three hours ago.

Tina smiled again and her confidence returned with a new vigor. "I'm Tina." She said the name sounding foreign on her tounge, but foreign as it sounded, it fit perfectly, naturally.

The group smiled again.

A chestnut haired girl stood up, her hair was pinned back and a sheet of freckles splayed across her nose. Her eyes a honey brown color made her look welcoming.

"I'm Bree." She said shaking Tina's hand. After her a guy stood up walking forward. His face was chiseled and a jagged scar ran just next to his left eye. He had small narrow eyes and dark hair falling about his face. All together he was a very daunting Character. But when he smiled his person came alive, his eyes shined and his face crinkled with lines showing his many smiles. "I'm darius." He said holding his hand out for Tina to shake, after the formalities were over he walked to Bree and circled her waist in his muscle toned arms.