Chapter 10. A new boy in my life.

My mate rejected me, bad move. 

Chapter 10.

I walked through the forest listening to the small animals crawl through bushes and scratch their small claws up trunks of trees. 

I smelt him long before I heard or saw him, he laid next to me and sighed with content.

"I'm so sorry Fox, I just... Well you've had a mate before." Mich said to me and I nodded he tears pooling in my eyes but refusing to fall down my face I looked at Mich and he was positivly glowing, his eyes shining brightly. 

"I know Mich, I don't want you to feel bad I want you to live happily with you're mate don't worry about me." I said and playfully punched his shoulder he winced and I stopped. "Oh Mich I'm so sorry! I don't know my own strength!" I said faking shock and Mich let out a rummbling laugh I chuckled and sighed laying back once again. 

"You don't suppose I'm going to hell do you?" I randomly asked and Mich sighed. "Fox you did nothing wrong! Jacob got so much less then what he deserved." Mich is exasperatedly and I moaned. "Mich I can't help but feel angry at myself for it! Why? Why did he have to reject me in the first place?" I asked and Mich seemed stunned. "I don't know Foxy, in reality he is the only one who could answer that." Mich said softly and I sniffled those stubborn tears still not leaving my eyes.

"Mich can I have a moment?" I heard coal say and I bolted up to look at him. Mich nodded and without a word left at a running pace leaving just me and my twin sitting in the peaceful forest. "Nick has been asking for you... And Josh seems really anoxious to see you, Dan... Is well Dan he is driving everybody crazy. Sis you have been out here all day and people are worried we haven't seen you like this for two years!" Coal said getting frustrated and I sighed. "Well then Tess should stop being stupid and missing what was never there!" I snapped and Coal looked thourghly confused. 

"Who is Tess?" He asked and I yawned streatching. "Oh my wolf, she really is a bugger sometimes." I mumbled and thought for a moment.

;We have a pack to run you know, we can't just sit here all day missing him!; I chastied Tess and I heard a grumble. :I can't stand it! His wolf talks to me begs me to be his and I don't feel anything when we speak! No spark absoloutly nothing!: Tess sniffled in my head an I groaned softly. ;You need to get laid!; I told her with a scowl on my face, Coal was watching my facial expressions with amusment but I ignored him. 

:Well get to work.: Tess grumbled in a bad mood and I choked on my spit. ;W-what?; I asked her and she chuckled evily. :I am part of you, and you are part of me you feel my longing and I feel you're sexual frustration.: Tess sneered at the word sexual like it was ruining her life. 

;I didn't think of that.; I mused. :Do you ever?: Tess snapped and I took the hint to leave her alone.

"Alright let's go. You're right I can't stay here all day." I said and Coal jumped to his feet and helped me to mine. 

We walked through the calming forest and back to the main house I opened the door and was tackled by a grown body I was instently on alert. 

"Where have you been? Peter has been driving me insane?" Dan's muffled voice asked me and I calmed down. "I needed some time to myself is that okay?" I asked exspecting a mature answer, Dan being Dan shook his head and stuck his tongue out at me. 

"No you don't get alone time." He said and humphed, if he where standing up I could already see his stomping his foot like a child. "Dan get off of me." I sighed not wanting to push him off. 

"Nuh uh." He shook his head a pout on his face. I simply stood up and he tumbled off of me, he looked up at me shock showing in his features. I helped him to his feet and he lounged leaning on the wall, I walked past him to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee the aroma from the beens wafted around the kitchen and I sucked in a deep breath exhaling slowly.