My mate rejected me. Bad move. (Edited.)

My mate rejected me. Bad move. Hello pretties today's theme is blondes so if you’re blonde you should totally vote ;) I want some apple jacks at 10:30 at night can you believe that! My life sucks! Oh well enjoy the story!!!

------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the mirror and did a little twirl. For once in my life I look okay, my sandy blonde hair hung in natural ringlets down to my breast, my prom dress clung to my overweight body my corset making me look a tad bit slimmer. Almost all my make-up looked natural but my eye shadow which is black to match my black and silver dress.

I sighed and slowly walked down the stairs. I did a small twirl in front of my mom, she looked like she was about to cry. “You look so beautiful darling, it’s your fifteenth birthday today and you will look wonderful to whoever your mate is!” She said as I smiled and looked down at the hardwood floor. I got tackled by someone, I knew who it was, I looked up to see my twin brother Cole hugging me. I nuzzled into his chest as my mom took a picture. “You look stunning your mate should be proud.” Cole said to me as he kissed my cheek in turn my mom took yet another picture. “You will find your mate too.” I said sighing again, insecurity creeping up on me. “What If I’m not good enough for my mate? What will I do then?” I added quickly worry written across my face. “We will run away, just you and me. We can get out of here and just be us.” Cole whispered to me so our mom couldn’t hear him.

I looked down at my dress again remembering that Cole had gotten it for me on my birthday and I got him his tux in return. We were not going to have cake today because we are both going to prom. “Nathaniel get down here! You’re going to be late!” My mom screamed at my older brother. My older sister had already left with her date so it was just the three of us. Nate came down the stairs and walked out the front door and got in his car starting it up. Cole and I followed getting in the back seat shutting the door behind ourselves. I sat back in hopes of relaxing on the way to the school. We were almost there when the line of cars came into view. I sighed yet again and laid the side of my face on the cold window until we moved up in the line eventually stopping.

I stepped out of the car and smoothed the skirt of my dress. Coal linked his arm through mine and we walked up to the school stepping into the gym where the prom was being held. This year’s theme is a jungle. There are trees and plants covering the gym with animals running around. Yes we werewolves usually overdo it we are literally in a jungle with a stage in it. I walked in and the spotlight shined on me I looked around confused and saw Jacob the next alpha. I looked at him and nothing else in my world mattered. I started walking toward him and Cole grabbed my wrist holding me back. “Is it him?” He asked, I nodded my head and let me go. I pushed my way through the crowd as my brother stayed behind. Jacob smiled at me and held his hand out to me. He grabbed the mic and started to speak. “Tina is the most beautiful, wonderful, strong, patient, and friendly person I know. She is my mate.” He said, the crowd started to murmur to each other making comments. Jacob started laughing and pointing at me. I looked confuse dropping my hands. “Y-you actually t-thought I was s-serious?” He laughed harder stuttering his words. It got so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, tears filled my eyes. “B-but you are m-my m-mate.” I said feeling hopeless. The room got even quitter if that was even possible and I heard a pin drop, like seriously someone dropped a bobby pin. “You’re not my mate. You could never be my mate. I see you outside my window at night and your always where I am. You area sicko stalker.” He sneered at me. I opened my mouth to talk but he pushed me off the stage the air getting knocked out of me "The bigger they are the harder they fall."  He said and a lot of people started laughing I saw Cole going over to Jacob with a murderous look on his face. Nate stopped him and shoved him, I tried to get up but Jacob stepped on me I tried to breath but couldn't. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were a step off of the stage since you’re so big." He said and swept my sister into a kiss my heart shattered into a million little pieces.