Chapter 4. (Edited.)

My mate rejected me. Bad move. 

Chapter 4

Hey so today's theme is music if you are listening to music right now you should totally vote! I'm listening to music right now it helps me write. And if you want someone else POV you gotta ask because I like writing in Tina's POV. Now onto the story. 

------------------------

Waking up and stretched my arms out. I didn't sleep good last night because of what I said to Cole. My phone buzzed and almost fell off of my night stand but I caught it as it was falling. I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said into the phone and heard a chuckle on the other end. "Good morning love how was your sleep?" The person said on the other line I dropped my phone and just started at it before snatching it and sticking it to my ear. "Mitch? How have you been? Where have you been?" I asked all at once, his diamond laugh drifted through my phone speaker. "I have been pretty good, I’ve been out and about but more importantly where are you? I showed up at your house and almost your whole family was talking to me at once asking if I knew where you where!" Mitch said in his little kid voice. I laughed out and sighed. "Well Mitch I moved to a different pack, I found my mate." I added as an afterthought. "What! No I'm your mate stop lying to yourself!" He joked but I knew he was excited. "It was Jacob but he rejected me." I said with a flat tone. The growl on the other end let me know that he’s not happy. "Mitch don't go kill him I need you!" I cried out as heard a car start. "Where are you baby?" Mitch asked. "Hayden Idaho." I said as I heard crashes on the other end and yelling. 'Give me my phone back douche bag!' I heard then a laugh came. 'No I wanna talk to Tina.' Dan's voice came over my speakers. 'Well get in the god damn car and I will take you to her.' Mitch snapped. "I love you baby don't worry I will be there for you to cuddle and take my shirt off." Dan said and I heard an ow, I just laughed this is how these phone calls always go.

"Don’t worry we’re coming I will see you soon." Mitch said before hanging up. I got out of bed with a huge smile on my face, my best friend that ran away from our pack years before me, is coming here! I skipped to the door and unlocked it and opened it.

I walked into the kitchen and Peter was looking longingly at the stove. "Hey Peter do you mind if two of my friends come over and stay for a while?" I asked as pulled a pan out and went to the fridge getting bacon, eggs, and milk to urge him on, he saw the food I was getting out and perked up. "Who are they? And what pack are they from?" He asked eyeing the Bisquick I got out of the pantry. "They are Rogues an-" "No." Peter said sternly cutting me off. I sighed and put the bacon in the pan it started popping and sizzling. "Why?" I asked as I mixed the pancake batter with more force than necessary. "Because all Rogues are bad I can't believe you are friends with some." He said sitting back smugly. "Okay but I'm gonna have to tell Mitch and Dan you said no." I said flipping the bacon I knew I had him he is really good friends with the both of them. "Mitch and Dan? Well of course they can come stay here why didn't you say that you wanted them to come over sooner?" Peter said all happy when I put a plate of pancakes, bacon, and eggs in front of him. "Thank you." He added before digging into the food I put in front of him.

I grinned and started making more food for everyone else. As people smelt the food they flocked down the stairs. When Cole made it down he looked sheepishly at me. "Cole I was mad at you last night not this morning come get some food." I said Cole groaned and grabbed a plate. "I love you sissy." He said shoveling food down his throat. I turned to Josh who was chewing with his mouth open. "Josh!" I snapped he looked at me confused. "Don't chew with your mouth open or I'm going to spit in your food the next time I cook it for you." I said Josh nodded and slowly put a mouthful in his mouth concentrating on keep his mouth closed. He swallowed his food and gave me a thumbs up, I raised an eyebrow at him. "What the hell are you? Two?" I asked and I heard a choking noise I looked at Cole and he sucked in some breath. "Too much food down my throat." He said and ate the last bite of his pancake before picking up some of his bacon.