Chapter 3. (Edited.)

Well today's theme is writing. If you have posted a book on watt pad or even are writing one, you should totally vote! And well I just read the whole 'brace face.' book it is awesome you should check it out. But moving on to more important things like the story!

-------------------------  

                                                               Tina's POV

I woke up on the couch Jacob and my sister where practically having sex on the couch! Wait they don't know where I am who is pulling this crap! I tried to shove my sister and my hand went through her. A dream! Oh my god I thought this was for real! I closed my eyes again hoping I would wake up but got no luck. I heard moans on the other couch and was disgusted, I got up and opened the door to the kitchen and they were just there making themselves at home.

I tried to throw up but my dream body wouldn't let me. I opened the fridge ignoring them. Looking for something cold to wake me up, I tried to grab the milk jug but my hand went through it. I sighed and walked out of the kitchen up the stairs, I turned to the hall that is connected to ours and opened my door. Cole was in there with Peter and Josh. And Josh's sister...... Kelly! Her name is Kelly; I sat down on the edge of my bed and looked over my body that was laying there sleeping. I yelled as I fell off of the bed and landed on the floor. I can't sit on my bed?! Well fine! I walked over to my body and jumped positioning myself exactly the way I was positioned. My dream spirit landed in my body and my dream cut off.

I shot up off of the couch and looked around. No Jacob and Gina having sex, check. I walked over to the TV and touched the screen. Able to touch things, check. “So all that was just a messed up dream!” I mumbled looking at my hand. "What was that?" Cole asked, I jumped and spun around to him. "Oh Cole you scared me! And I said so it was just a messed up dream." I said and jumped on the counter. "What was your dream?" Cole asked grabbing a box of nilla wafers. "Well it started out where I woke up on the couch, I looked over and Jacob and Gina where having sex! Well then I went to the kitchen and guess who got there before me. Jacob and Gina so I went to the fridge and tried to grab the jug of milk but my hand went through it so I went upstairs to my room and you, Kelly, Peter, and Josh where all in there just hanging out while my body was sleeping on my bed so I jumped into my body and woke up on the couch. Oh and I tried to shove Gina." I said Coal was looking at me with a face I have only seen one hundred times.

"Hahahahahahaha." I heard laughing behind me I turned to the door and scowled at Josh. "You know listening to people’s dreams is rude, what if it was private." I said with a huff. Coal joined in with the laughter so I jumped off of the counter and shoved past Josh and walked over to the front door I looked back at Josh and widened my eyes he was following me with nothing but some shorts on. And he has some really yummy abs. "What are you doing?" I snapped at him, he looked at me but I made sure my eyes stayed on his face. "Well if you are going outside I might as well go out and train you." Josh said and threw a t-shirt at me. I looked away embarrassed and Josh put a hand on my shoulder I looked at him and he nodded to himself. "You haven't shifted yet have you?" Josh asked I shook my head and he sighed. "Well let's start off with the basics then. Exercise." He said and walked away almost..........disappointed.

I walked into the house and ran up to my room; I plugged my iPod into the treadmill in my apartment thing and turned it on. I started with a slow walk after a while I went to a jog, then a run, then finally I was sprinting my legs where burning and all I could think about was left right left right. I was majorly sweeting and I was about to fall over when I turned the treadmill off, when it stopped I tried to walk but my legs felt like jell-o. I tried again and found my legs moving to the weight bench I laid down and it felt like heaven I looked and saw 20 pounds on each side, I lifted my hands and they clasped on to the bar I lifted it off of the supports and lifted up down up down. Again my mind blanked from everything but the movement I was making, and I finally found my escape from the real world. When my arms couldn't hold the weight up anymore I lifted the bar back on the supports and rolled off of the bench. I felt like I was going to die! Yet I fell to the mat on the floor and started doing crunches I got to around 200 when I lost count my stomach muscles burning. As much as I wanted to stop, I thought about everything everyone had ever said about me using it all as motivation. As I sat up the last time hands resting on my knee’s my stomach growled with hunger. I looked back at my clock it read 7:30.

I walked out the door and into my closet where I put my clothes away I grabbed some Pj’s and slipped into my bathroom. I walked past my hot tub and turned the shower on letting the steam fill the bathroom. I pealed my hot sweaty cloths off and stepped into the large shower. The water beat down on my skin, my burning aching muscles where winding down. I lathered my hair in strawberry shampoo and conditioner letting myself get lost in the scent.Then scrubbed my body with a sponge and vanilla body wash. When I was done I turned the water off and put my PJ’s on I looked in the mirror and realized I had a cami and some Baggy pants on. I was going to take it off but my stomach decided to remind me I was hungry, a huge pang of hunger erupted in my stomach and my stomach growled louder. I sighed and went out of the bathroom and headed downstairs.

When I got down I heard cups clanging and liquid being poured. They must be drinking. I thought to myself. I walked into the kitchen and turned to the pantry. I pulled out a pack of pop tarts and stuck one in the toaster and nibbled on the other one, I pulled a pack of Top Of Ramen out of the pantry and started the water. When it started boiling I put the noodles in and let them cook for three minutes I put the package of seasoning in and poured it into a bowl grabbed a fork and sat on the counter and started eating. When I was done I left the bowl in the sink grabbed a pot five packs of top of ramen and a box of pop tarts and went back up to my room, I put all the stuff away. (remember she has a kitchen. Chapter 1.)

I went back out of my room and knocked on Cole’s door. I heard some thumping and a crash before Cole opened his door. Cole looked at me surprised and his eyes darted behind me. "Where have you been all day?" He asked I tried to see past him but he moved with me. "I have been in my room working out." I said with a proud smile on my face. Cole snorted and rolled his eyes. I knew he was trying to hide something from me I could smell it to, but I know he is trying to hide something from me because whenever he tries to hide something from me he acts like a total jerk. "Look Cole, who am I to judge if you go around having sex with girls, I don't mind but I do mind when you try to hide it from me and act like a total douche." I said and stomped over to my room and shut the door locking it. I shook my head; he really is growing up faster than me. I thought before launching on my bed and closing my eyes.

---------------------

Short! I know but I have writers block and I can never think of something to do next, so I am so sorry! I wanted to say that I will upload when the next chapter is done but comments and votes urge me to write for you because I know you want the next part. So thanks for reading! Comment, vote! AND I LOVE CANDY!!!!!!