Chapter one

"Ooooh, baby I'm CUMMING" I moaned loudly in Daquan ear. he grunted thrusting rhythmically going faster and deeper with every stroke. He released his sex inside me and collapsed on the bed beside me. I sighed and looked up at the celling of the four season's hotel we had for the night, Wondering how did I let this happened again.

Daquan and I been messing around for about two years now. He has a wife and two twin boys at home, But before you judge me I am not trying to be a home wrecker. I don't want to break up Daquan happy home I just want his dick not the drama. I'm 22 years old with no intentions on settling down. A hoe maybe I am that for sleeping with another women husband, but shit all the relationships I've been in I've been cheated on. Those bitches didn't give a damn about me while they were fucking my man so why should I give a fuck. The only difference with me and those bitches is unlike them I know my role as the side chick and I play it well. Daquan wife Kristin don't know anything about me and I don't go bragging about our business. When we first started out my feelings were only lust But as time went on my feelings started to develop. I know it's wrong and we can never be together, but how can you expect not to catch feelings for the only man I've been with. I know he don't feel the same, But a part of me wants to be with him the weaker part of me, the weaker part that wants stability in my life not hiding out in hotels or cars.

"You want to watch a movie" Daquan suggested raising his eyebrows snapping me out my train of thought. "Huh?" I asked looking over at him. His Grey eyes bore into mines making me want to jump out my skin and give him every part of me. I know if he gave me the chance I could be the one for him, a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets. I'm not dense though I know that even that is not enough for him if he cheats on his wife. I could only dream though. "Movie?" He repeated smiling with his perfectly white teeth. His smooth dark skin was radiating heat making my clit jump in anticipation of wanting more. "Nahh" I said getting up "I'm about to shower and leave I got to be up early tomorrow" I said trying to have the perfect excuse not to be able to stay. Sex with Daquan is amazing it's beyond comparison, but I know if I don't get the hell out of this room now I would fall victim to his touch again.

"Damn girl we got the room for the rest of the night." He laid stretch out on the bed rubbing his bulge. My heart quicken as I thought about what just happened it took everything in my body to resist his temptation

"To close for comfort" I said walking quickly to the bathroom.

"You're really going to treat me like a fuck buddy" Daquan said opening the shower door.

"Hell yea nigga now get in here and let me wash you up" I said we both started laughing. I lather Daquan up in soap starting in his chest and then his stomach. I dropped down to my Knees and lick the tip of his dick. "Mmm" I moan. I licked the sides of his penis then slurped his whole penis in my mouth.

Oh shit girl he said placing his hands on the sides of the shower walls. I kept sucking and licking his dick at the same time. I started gagging but didn't stop. I'm about to nut he screamed. I sucked faster and harder until I felt his cum going down the back of my throat swallowing every last drop.

After our shower I quickly put back on my black Michael Kors jumpsuit and grabbed the matching purse. "So I'll hit you up in a few days" Daquan said opening the door for me.

"Cool see you sexy" I said winkingI walked out the hotel room with my head held high no one knows me no one knows what I have just did. At least still had my dignity I thought to myself. The security near the door gave me a small smile and a head nod as I walked pass. To me it seem as if he could see right through me like he had x-ray vision and can see that I have just slept with a married man. I inhaled sharply calm down Kerri I thought to myself don't be ridiculous for all he know your just a tourist that is staying at that hotel. Yes a tourist is what I'll call myself I smiled politely at him as I exited and quicken my pace to my car so I wouldn't be spotted by anyone I knew.

I Breathe a sigh of relief once in the comfort of my car I've been creeping around with Daquan long enough to have a routine of trying not to be spotted. I always wear black and dark tented shades and I always park two block away from where ever I'm meeting him at. So far no one has noticed me yet and I would like to keep it that way.