He opened his mouth startled at my sudden yell. "Sorry." He mouthed as he walked out of the room.

I sighed and closed the door behind him, without locking it this time, I would not be awaken by anymore loud screaming tonight.

I walked towards the window once again and opened it slightly, I like to listen to the sound of the rain, and even though it wasn't raining yet I knew it would eventually. I wanted to be ready. A soft cold winter breeze sneaked inside the room, it gave me chills so I opened the closet and got out some blankets.

As I was starting to fall asleep the first raindrops started falling, and they wouldn't stop. Not until the announcement.

I woke up to my phone ringing, my hand slowly made its way to the night table. The rain was hitting hard against the windows, a few drops had entered the room through the little crack I left opened last night.

"Yeah?" I muttered before letting out a yawn.

"Honey, are you okay?" My mom asked me worriedly.

I sat properly in the bed before answering her question, nervously adjusting my pyjama as if she could see me.

"Yep, you read my message right? It's crazy outside..." I replied taking peeking through the window.

"They cancelled school for the day. When will you be back? Can I talk to Gina for a moment?" I grabbed my phone roughly as I heard her last question.

"Moooom!" I complained. "We're doing fine. She's still sleeping. I'll be back as soon as it stops raining this hard. You wouldn't want me to drive in this weather conditions now would you?"

I hopefully waited for a positive answer.

"Alright..." she sighed. I closed my eyes in relief. "Be careful, love."

"I will be, you too, Mom. Love you."

"Love you too." She said right before hanging up.

I checked the time in my phone, 9AM, I had turned off my alarm when Scott told me we wouldn't have school the following day. Still, I had only slept for five hours approximately. I let myself fall on top of the king sized bed once again, but I wasn't tired anymore.

I decided to go for a walk around the house, still in my pyjamas. I already knew the way to the kitchen so I went there, hopefully waiting for Scott to be there so I could ask him for something to eat, my stomach was growling like crazy.

I walked downstairs and all I could hear was silence in the house except the loud noise of raindrops hitting the ceiling. I walked around the living room until I distinguished a familiar figure outside in the backyard.

Scott was breathlessly punching a boxing bag out under the rain, the white sleeveless shirt he was wearing was completely soaked making the fabric to paste onto his skin leaving me to admire his muscular appearance. As good as he looked under the rain, it was the middle of the winter, and staying under the rain for more than a few minutes was not wise at all.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid idea as I made my way to the crystal door.

"What do you think you're doing?" I yelled once I got outside, covering my head with my hands.