fourty-five

Hoseok placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, the said man turned around and gave a wide smile to Hoseok. In his hand was a plastic bag filled with different snacks.

"Hey Jimin did you hear the news about Jungkook's donor?" Hoseok said, Jimin laughed and nodded.

"Isn't it great?" Jimin said, they both walked to an empty space under the tree and set down the plastic. They were isolated from the rest of the park so it was just them two under the warm touch of the sun.

"Did you know about this before?" Hoseok asked, Jimin looked up from the plastic and nodded

"Yeah, an hour before you did. This is why I went out to buy some snacks to celebrate, its not much but we will throw a grand one once Jungkook gets out of that hospital." Jimin laughed, Hoseok laughed along too.

"I know this is going to make everything awkward but I love you Hoseok." Jimin confessed, Hoseok looked up in surprise.

"Because of that, I'm ready to let you go, I know you'll never be truly happy with me but you truly are with my brother. I just want to see that smile on your face and its enough for me to know you're in safe hands. You were mine once and thats enough for me."

"Let me start with the things I love about you the most, I love how you were still optimistic after you knew the fact that you were in a forced marriage with me. You coped with me, you still smiled and made it less harder for me. I fell so hard for you that first day, I love the blissful look on your face when you do what you love the most, dancing."

"I love your smile, your eyes, your face, your touch and just you. It hurts to let go, but I'm willing to give up everything just to see your smile. Thats how much I love you Seok."

By the end, Jimin had tears falling down his cheeks dropping unto his skinny jeans.

Hoseok had glossy eyes as he leaned and pecked Jimin on the cheek and hugged him Jimin let himself get lost in his embrace and he sucked in the vanilla scent of the one he loves he most.

"I love you too Jimin, but not in the way you love me. I'm so sorry, I don't want to hurt you after all I'm the one who's been going off with your brother and you're still loving me. I'm so sorry that you're going through all this." Hoseok said, sobs now racking through his body.

"Its fine okay? Don't feel bad, I chose to go down this path and I don't regret it." Jimin chuckled making Hoseok chuckle a bit

"You, Jung Hoseok, have been a whirlpool of emotions. You made me feel things I didn't was possible and you've made me happy. You're my sunshine." Jimin grinned pulling away from Hoseok

"Oh no, we're getting all sappy." Hoseok giggled making Jimin grin at him

- - -

After talking for a little more, Hoseok stood up. Jimin frowned as he saw that Hoseok looked brighter than usual, and his clothes.

Were they always white?

Hoseok's cheeks began to lose its pale red color, his whole body turning into porcelain pale. Behind him, a bright light became stronger, so strong Jimin had to shield his eyes. Hoseok began to drift away, Jimin reached for Hoseok's cold hand.

"Whats happening?"

The pull on Hoseok became stronger, but Jimin was full of strength, he wasn't going to let go.

"Tell him I love him and I never wanted to leave him." Hoseok whispered, his voice began to surround Jimin as a comfortable embrace.

"Tell him to always smile and to never feel guilty."

"Tell him to stay healthy and please keep him safe."

Silent but powerful tears fell down from his eyes as Jimin kept his grip on Hoseok.

"Don't say that, you're not going to leave me and Jungkook!" Jimin yelled but the force was getting so much stronger.

"Who said I was leaving?" Hoseok smiled, he pointed at Jimin's heart

"I'll always be here, just here. Looking after the both of you."

- - -

oops...plot twist?

so a 'few hours' turned into a day i'm sorry, this chapter wasn't even that good )):