thirteen

"You should start eating now, I'll just get Jimin." Hoseok said smiling a bit, but that smile hid so many emotions.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook said quietly as he started to eat, Hoseok quickly made his way upstairs and entered his and Jimin's room. There on the bed Jimin was sleeping peacefully, light snores escaped his mouth. He was quite drunk too last night, which explained why when Hoseok woke him up he complained that his head hurt.

"I'm sorry baby, but I need you to get up to eat breakfast." Hoseok whispered soothingly to Jimin who smiled at his lover's voice.

"Cuddles before breakfast?" Jimin said reaching out for Hoseok who chuckled, instead of going into Jimin's arms he pulled the boy up.

"No cuddles for now, maybe after breakfast." Hoseok said smiling, Jimin just set a pout on his face while he let out a small 'hmph'

Jimin is the dominant in their relationship but it doesn't seem like it.

"C'mon, Kookie is waiting for us." Hoseok said, letting the nickname slip accidentally from his lips, luckily Jimin didn't really acknowledge it. Jimin just sighed as he held unto Hoseok as they went down the stairs.

"Hey hyung, good morning." Jungkook said once he caught sight of Jimin and Hoseok.

"Morning Kook, have a headache?" Jimin asked as he ruffled Jungkook's hair who let out a small grumble

"Yeah, just a slight one though. Hoseok you cook really good." Jungkook smiled, of course already knowing of this. Hoseok was a really good chef in Jungkook's opinion because Hoseok gives this calming vibe through his food.

'Weird, I know' Jungkook thought as he sighed as kept on eating

"Thank you." Hoseok smiled as he sat down in front of Jungkook which is beside Jimin. The whole time they were eating they were in silence which left them all to think of and to drown in their thoughts.

Silence which left Jungkook to figure out Hoseok and what he was hiding.

lmao im tempted to make this into a jihope but hey,, its still junghope :')

sO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

MY HOPE JUST REACHED 1k VOTES AND IM SCREAMING.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MUCH MUCH

that and this, i'm sorry for not updating yesterday. since i just reached 1k votes i want to take time on like creating my chapters and stuff to make my story more nice? its just that sometimes, i feel like i'm not satisfied with the chapters but i want to update as soon as possible because i know how it feels to wait for an update an i can say its really frustrating. but then i realized you just dont poop the updates out just like BOOM.

like i just realized that ((:

i just want to write better chapters for you guys who make me feel so happy because when i first made my books i didnt really think it would get a lot of attention. but because of you guys i thought wrong. its just that feeling when i wake up in the morning and i check my phone and it has so many notifs of u guys voting and commenting.

like that makes me feel so giddy and just so happy. especially ur comments i just feel so happy and nice when i read them.

like wattpad is one of my escapes from reality and yeah, bottom hoseok just makes me so happy.

but guys, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE 1k. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

lmao the authors note is longer than the actual story im sorry XD