thirty seven

Jungkook's hand was wrapped around Hoseok's waist as they lay on top of the red checkered cloth, they were surrounded by plenty of flowers while the sunshine's calm rays hit their faces. Jungkook was humming to some song while Hoseok was playing with Jungkook's hands.

"I—" Jungkook started as he sucked in a deep breathe, Hoseok looked sideways curiosity visible on his angelic face. When Jungkook didn't continue Hoseok turned his whole body to face Jungkook who was busy staring at Hoseok.

"What is it Kook?" Hoseok asked tucking head underneath Jungkook's chin

With gathered up courage Jungkook spilled.

"I like you Seok a lot." He whispered but Hoseok heard loud and clear, he looked up in surprise at the sudden confession to be met with Jungkook's strong and willing eyes.

"I like you so much it hurts. I want you to be mine, I want to go around proudly carrying the title as your fiancé. I want to wake up with you every morning and I want to spend the rest of the night just with you, talking about non sense. But its not non sense when its with you, its this feeling blossoming within me that I can't explain." Jungkook breathed out as he felt his chest tighten.

"I think I'm in love you with you Hoseok."