twenty eight

"May I talk to you two for a bit?" The doctor said as soon as he came out after an hour Jimin left, over the hour the two remained silent as they kept on checking their phones and Jimin finally returned just a few minutes ago.

Jungkook looked the same from before, he meant Jin and Jimin go while Hoseok would stay and accompany Jungkook.

"How was the check-up?" Hoseok asked Jungkook, the two were sat under a tree in the hospital's backyard while eating the Mc Donald's take out, Hoseok had already sent a text to Jimin saying they were here.

"It was fine, they ran a lot of tests on me so I was a bit worn out from the blood taking." Jungkook said eating a fry right after, Hoseok nodded.

"What could be so serious that the doctor wanted to talk to Jin and Jimin?" Jungkook asked his brows furrowed as he leaned on the tree closing his eyes. All he could hope for was that his body was okay and nothing unusual was going on.

"Probably to talk about your past health conditions, they know you the best." Hoseok said making the younger nod at this

"I had asthma as a kid, which wasn't very helpful since I liked doing football and basketball. So the doctors recommend that I try not to overwork myself, little amounts of exercise until I can take hardcore ones." Jungkook said, Hoseok pursed his lips a bit and nodded

"Was there anything else?"

"Not that I know of really, aside from that I'm pretty sure I had no other sickness." Jungkook said mouth full of food

"Oh, I see." Hoseok nodded, pretty much ending the conversation but Jungkook didn't allow it.

"Hyung, I just wondered if you are free tomorrow?" Jungkook asked fiddling with his fingers, Hoseok looked up and smiled.

"I don't think I have anything on my schedule, why?"

"Let's hang out? I have some nice places in mind we could visit." Jungkook proposed.

Hoseok thought about it, there was nothing wrong with hanging out with Jungkook right? As long as he tells Jimin about it of course which he will do later on.

"Yeah sure as long as you don't plan on taking me to a forest and butcher me, we're going to be fine." Hoseok said chuckling a bit, Jungkook's eyes brightened but decided to play along

"Awh man, you blew my plan." Jungkook sighed in playful sadness as he looked down

"Oh wait, you don't actually mean that do you." Hoseok said a bit panicked, he can over react at some times.

"Of course not! You mean a lot to me hyung." Jungkook laughed as he cleaned up the remaining trash they made, putting it all in the plastic.

Hoseok didn't know why, but his cheeks started to feel a bit hot because of that.