twenty

Jimin grinned as he stared at the small blue bubble displaying the picture and "Thank You." written inside.

"You are right Kook, I hope that made him smile." Jimin sighed as he sent a kissy face and pocketed his phone while giving a small smile at Jungkook who smiled back just as wide. Jimin's eyes shifted from his brother to the left papers to sign, and groaned.

"I'll just leave these for tomorrow and get home to Hoseok." Jimin said as he stood up sighing and packed up, Jungkook just gave a nod and looked back down while he played with his fingers.

The rose and the small letter was all Jungkook's idea to make Hoseok smile, Jimin agreed of course anything to make the sunshine's day. Jungkook had decided that he would make Hoseok happy through Jimin, the song had reminded him of Hoseok.

"Close to you."

The song seemed to be about a lovestruck girl who fell in love with a boy and talked about how the boy was created so perfectly by the angels and how she longed to be close to the boy which was kind of describing Jungkook's situation right now.

"Hey, you need a ride home or...?" Jimin trailed off as he looked at Jungkook who seemed to be deep in thought

"No, I'm good." Jungkook said standing up and making his way to the tinted glass door

"I'll get going now hyung, see you tomorrow." Jungkook waved and Jimin gave a smile and told him to be careful.

Jungkook laid in bed that night squirming around as he tried to breathe, something was clogging his nose and it wasn't snot or anything else. He sighed as he sat up massaging his temples very annoyed at the fact that he can't get any rest, maybe he was going to get a fever in a few days.

He stacked up two pillows so he wouldn't have to lay down flat and maybe this could solve the snot slowly building up.

Hopefully he is able to rest peacefully throughout the night.