Epilogue

Xyra's

I'm here in the car at the front of the church where our wedding will be gathered.

I'm just waiting for a sign that I will get out of this car.

*knock**knock*

Napalingon ako sa kumakatok sa bintana ng kotse. Ibinaba ko ang sliding window. The girl smiled at me, "You're so beautiful, Ms. Get out of the car now. The wedding will start."

I nodded and smiled. I get out of the car. I looked at the church where my wedding will gathered. It's too big. Nagluluha mata ko kaya dahan dahan ko itong pinunasan.

"Princess!" Daddy approached me. I saw him crying. My eyes got teary again. "Don't cry, sige ka, gusto mo bang pumangit sa big day mo?"

Umiling ako at ngumiti. Pinunasan ni Daddy ang mga luha kong tumutulo. "Daddy.. Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me since when I was a child even if Mommy died. I love you, Daddy."

"You're my princess. And I'll do everything for you to be happy. I love you, too, Honey." Daddy kissed my forehead and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Let's go? They're all waiting for you."

I walked and stopped in front of the the big door of the church.

The door slowly opened. Tears fall through my cheeks. The music started to play.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

I held tight to Daddy's arm. Everyone is looking at me. Some are crying, and some are smiling.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Daddy and me started to walk down the aisle.
Tears keep falling through my cheeks. I wipe it.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

I saw Adrian. Looking at me, crying.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

We stopped when we reach the Aisle. Daddy gave my hand to Adrian.

"Please, Take care of my princess." Daddy said. Tears keep falling. I hugged Daddy and wipe his tears.

"I love you, Daddy." I said and Daddy sobbed.

Adrian held my hand and smiled at me.
He whispered, "This is it. I love you."

We walked trough the front of the Priest and the Aisle.

The priest smiled to the both of us, and nodded.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts and to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite this couple in marriage." The Priest said. He stopped and look on every one. "Should there be anyone who has cause why this couple should not be united in marriage, Shush!!" Everyone is silent so the Priest continued, "Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding. A good marriage must be created. It is never being too old to hold hands. It's remembering to say I love you every day and it is not just marrying the right person its being the right partner."

Madami pang sinabi ang Pari pero sa isa lang nakatuon ang atensyon ko. Kay Adrian. He's teary eyed until now. He's really happy and me, too. That finally, I'll marry the love of my life.

Me and Adrian, exchanged Vows.
"I, Adrian take you Xyra to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever." Adrian said and tears fell from my eyes.

I let out a sigh, and smiled, "I, Xyra take you Adrian to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever." I said and tears fell on his cheeks.

The Priest looked at Adrian and said, "Adrian do you take Xyra to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?"

Adrian looked at me with a teary eyed and said, "Yes, I do."

The Priest looked at me and said, "Xyra do you take Adrian to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?"

I smiled and said, "I do, Father."

The priest said, "Wedding rings are an unbroken circle of love, signifying to all the union of this couple in marriage." and gave the ring to Adrian.

Adrian said, "Xyra, This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that I will always love you, cherish you and honor you all the days of my life. And with this ring, I thee wed." and he put the ring in my left ring finger where my engagement ring is.

The priest gave me the ring and I said, " Adrian, This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that I will always love you, cherish you and honor you all the days of my life. And with this ring, I thee wed."

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you as husband and wife." The pries said, and smiled, He looked to Adrian, "You may now kissed the Bride."

Itinaas ni Adrian ang veil na nakaharang sa mukha ko.

Unti unti niyang nilapit ang labi niya sa'kin,
"I love you, Wife." and He kissed me.

Everybody clapped their hands and saying, "Congratulations!"

Sa pag-iibigan, hindi mawawalan ng sumusuko, ng hindi sumusuko, ng nagmamahal, at ng nasasaktan.

Now I learned, Love hurts. I love him, and I'm willing to risk everything for him.

God hurts us, but He made us strong. God crossed our paths again. Maybe we've been hurt, but God has the better plan for us.

Dito na nagtatapos ang kuwento naming dalawa. ✨❤

Congratulations, Newly Weds!💒💍💐
--The End--