Chapter 15

Xyra's

"Sigurado ka na ba sa desisyon mo, Anak?" Dad asked me. I smiled at him.

"Yes, Daddy. I want to get over from all of this." I said and smiled weakly. I saw his eyes got worried .

"Promise me that you'll be fine here. Sorry, I can't come with you dahil busy ako. Walang magaalaga sa kompaniya. Bibisitahin kita doon."

Maya maya pa narinig ko na ang pagtawag sa flight ko.

Yes, I'm here at the airport. Bago ako pumunta dito, binisita ko muna yung anak ko sa Cemetery. Weeks passed ng ilibing siya.

"I gotta go, Daddy." I said and hugged him tight. Nilingon ko ang bestfriends ko ngayon ay mangiyak ngiyak na.

Nilapitan ko sila at niyakap ng mahigpit. "We wanted to come with you so bad. But, we have some unfinished business here. I'm sorry." Nicole said.

"It's okay. I also wanted to be alone." I said and smiled.

"Just call us pag may problema ha?" Zyriel said. I smiled and nodded.

"Magiingat ka." Sagot ni Kae at nginitian ako, I smiled back and hugged her tight.

"I gotta go. See you again soon, Guys and Daddy. Iloveyouall." I said at tumalikod na.

Tumalikod sa mga taong mahal at nagalalay sa'kin.

I wanted to be alone to make things clear out. I wanted to clear my feelings.

Umupo ako sa sit kung saan ako dapat. Nagseatbelt na din ako. Maya maya pa ay unti unti ng lumilipad ang eroplanong sinasakyan ko.

Ang pagalis ko, kasabay din ng paglimot ko sa bagay na nagpasakit sakin.

"Goodbye.." I whispered as the airplaine fly above the sky.

***

Adrian's

She really did go.

Tito is right. If we were really meant for each other, our paths will crossed again

I'll start a new life. I want to be a btter person than ever.

I won't let anything or anyone hurt the woman I love the most.

It will always be you, Xyra.. Since then..

Rinngggggggg

Natigil ako sa pagiisip ng marinig ko ang pagring ng cellphone ko. Sinagot ko ito agad.

"Hello?" Pambungad ko.
"This is Mr. Serano from NBI. Sir, We found who's the girl behind all of this." agad akong napatayo at nagayos ng sarili.
"Girl? So, she's a girl. I'll be right there. Wait for me." I said.
"Yes, Sir." And I ended the call.

Inayos ko ang sarili ko at tumakbo patungo sa kotse ko. Pinaandar hanggang sa makarating kung saan ako dapat pumunta. Sa NBI.

I entered and go where they are. When I saw who's the girl, agad na naginit ang dugo ko. I'm mad! Because of her, my baby was gone. Xyra leaved me!!

"YOU!! Oh, god! Kriza! You're the shit behind all of this?! My baby died because of you! Damn you!!" I said. Pinipigilan ang masaktan siya

"A-Adrian.. I-I'm sorry.." She said. Umiling ako at tumawa ng pagak.

"Sorry your ass! Hindi maibabalik niyang sorry mo ang anak ko!! Damn you! Dahil din sayo iniwan ako ni Xyra! Iniwan ako ng babaeng mahal na mahal ko." I said at napayuko. Nanghihina. Pero, kailangan kong maging malakas kaya tinibayan ko ang sarili ko. I looked straight to her eyes. I saw fear.

"I-I just want you back." She said.

"BACK?!! Alam mo ba ang sinasabi mo?! You know that you're just my fling. You've been my bestfriend since when we're kids. I trust you! But you?!! You broke my trust! You fckng broke it! You killed my baby." I said. A tear fell from her eyes.

"S-sor--" She sobbed but I cutted her off. Hinampas ko ang lamesang nakaharang sa pagitan naming dalawa at napatayo.

"Damn your sorry!! Mabulok ka sana sa kulungan!!" I said and get out of that place.

I don't want to see her.

Bestfriend ko siya bata pa lang kami. Childhood bestfriend. Pero kapatid lang ang tingin ko sa kaniya. Hindi ko naman alam na higit pa sa pagkakaibigan ang nararamdaman niya. I don't want to see her hurt so I offered her to be my fling, and she accepted it. I told her that I can't love her back the way she loves me. She said it's fine. When we're over, she got hurt and flew away from here. I feel sorry for her that time. And, I found a girl, Love t first sight, and She was Xyra. Until now, I still love her. I really love her, so I set a plan. A plan that I'll make her pregnant. We will be married and be together forever. Pero, hindi iyon ang nangyari. Maybe nabuntis ko siya, pero namatay ang anak namin at di na naituloy pa ang kasalan. She leave me here, Alone.

I'll win her back.