I felt so weak under his touch, however, causing him pleasure made me feel bolder, so I took an extra step.

     I began to grind our groins together, making it hard for him to focus on his task at hand. The vibrations through his groans sent me in a frenzy of moaning and excitement. He began to grind up against me at a steady rythm, I started to feel his growing erection.

      He pulled away from my breasts and took off his shirt, he grabbed my hips and started pulling me towards him, grinding our clothed genitals harder for more friction. It felt amazing, however, it wasn't enough.

      My hands went to the hem of my shorts, Unbuttoning and unzipping them. Keith backed away for a moment to slide his pants off.

        He tossed them to the side once discarded, he was in his boxers as I was in my panties. His eyes trailed up and down my body hungrily, I sat up and let my hands run up and down his abdomen. Old scars decorated his porcelain skin, bathed in blue from the moonlight. I looked up at him as my fingertips grazed along the band of his boxers, he bit his lip in anticipation, his hips bucked forward slightly, wanting me to go further.

    I obliged, palming his erection through the fabric. He groaned as I rubbed my hand up and down his bulge. A few breathy curses escaping past his lips as I applied more pressure, he began to push his hips at the rythm of my strokes and soon enough I became impatient.

       I grasped the waistband and began to pull it off, his length sprang up upon pulling the boxers off.

      I wrapped my hand around it, giving it a few tugs and strokes until I let my lips encircle his tip. My tongue lapping up the precum.

      Keith's breaths were uneven and ragged, his hands entangled in my hair.

        "Don't tease me..." He muttered, his voice was huskier and deeper than normal. Again I listened, taking his aching member in my mouth.

       He shuddered in pleasure as I began to bob my head up and down, my tongue rubbing against his tender skin, I had to use my hand to stroke the parts I couldn't reach and I could feel Keith refrain from thrusting into my mouth.

     He let out quiet groans that soon became louder when I sped up, at one point I almost took in his whole length which caused him to tug my hair and made me moan.

      He tensed as my moan sent vibrations on his erection, making it unbearably pleasurable.

      Keith began to moan out my name as I continued, going faster and faster. He began to slowly thrust into my mouth, careful not to thrust too hard.

     I pulled away, a string of saliva on my lip. Keith pulled me up to my feet, his mouth on mine as his hardened member was pressing against my abdomen, twitching achingly for attention. I began to stroke it with my hand, he groaned into the kiss and let his hands slide from my breasts, down to my arse. I felt him pull me closer to him, our bodies were pushed up against eachother in a heated need.

      I stopped stroking him so I could rid of my panties, surely they were soaked from all the excitement. I felt Keith's lips leave mine, trailing down my jaw and to my neck, sucking and biting, looking for my sweet spot. I slipped my panties off and shivered when he had found the spot that made my mind blank and my knees weak.

      Goosebumps rose across my arms and spine, I gasped out as he sunk his teeth into my skin.

       "Keith~... ah, wait."

    He pulled away, which gave me the chance to walk over to the nightstand and pull open the drawer, pulling out a small golden packet. I tossed it to Keith which he quickly caught.

      "Just to be safe." I whispered, walking back over to him.

     He ripped the wrapper open with his teeth and took out the rolled up plastic, he handed it to me and sat on the bed, motioning me to put it on him.

       I rolled it over his length, gazing up at him once it was secured.

      I crawled up onto his lap and began to grind against him, he began to groan and grasp my hips tightly, surely it would leave a mark.

      I reached down and grasped his length, rubbing his tip against my drenched entance. He growled lowly as I continued to tease him, finally I let it slip in.

      I groaned out in pain as he stretched me, I continued to push him inside me. Keith let out a long sigh, his nails digging into my hips. I gripped his shoulders while clenching my jaw. It was a burning sensation in my lower regions, however it slowly began to fade away as I reached his base.

    I began to slide up, Keith shuddered and I drew out a high pitched moan. I felt his lips attach to my collarbone, biting down harshly when I pushed myself back down. I winced at the sharp pain, however it all subsided into pleasure.

      My thrusts were slow at first, gradually picking up pace as Keith encouraged me to go faster. I tossed my head back and continued to moan, our skin slapping together everytime I'd push myself down.

      I moaned out Keith's name over and over as I felt his tip ram into my g-spot, there was a new feeling in the pit of my stomach, like it was a rubber band being stretched until it was going to snap. The feeling made me go faster and harder, Keith was almost gonna climax as his groans were louder than ever.

     Within a few more thrusts, Keith had hit his high, however I kept on thrusting, trying to reach mine. His groans started to sound more like whimpers as I continued to ride out my high, he was sensitive from his climax so he was scratching from my hips to my thighs.

       I finally snapped, flinching and arching my back as I orgasmed. My vision was bleary and my body was in a moment of intense pleasure. My mind went blank and all I could see was white.

     I felt myself slip off of Keith, I flinched and panted from the high.

     I felt my body being set down on the bed gently, Keith stood up and made his way to the bathroom to remove the condom, he shortly returned with a small white rag.

      "Here." He handed me the rage to clean myself off, I took it and thanked him.

      I used the rag to wipe off the substances on my inner thighs, I felt Keith wrap his flannel around me. He then went to grab his discarded boxers and slid them back on.

     After cleaning myself off, I buttoned up Keith's flannel and strode my way over to my drawer, pulling out a fresh pair of panties and slipping them on. I skimpered back to the bed and pulled Keith along, laying down and cuddling up next to him.

      Our chests were still heaving slightly after that, event. I let my head rest on his chest and heard the rushed pitter patter of his heart.

     "So... uh _________..."

            "Hm?"

                 "Does this mean we're, y'know... dating?"

        I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

   "That's all up to you, space boy~."