Jealous Keith is the Best Keith

{WARNING: Lime-y}

          Keith was never one to get jealous, he'd just get protective. Everytime we'd go on missions, he made sure I stuck close to him, no matter what, you may ask why. Well, it all started when we met up with Rolo and Nyma on that abandon moon, Rolo was quite... touchy... Keith wasn't slow to notice so he wrapped his arm around my waist, glaring at the alien, and staying that way until we got back into the castle.
        Or another time before the Paladins knew they were dating, so Lance would constantly flirt with her, giving her pet names, causing Keith to glare at the Cuban boy and even going as far as lecturing him on respecting women, especially if they were your teammates. Eventually they all found out when they caught them holding hands or sharing kisses when they thought they were alone.

      Of course this is something that rarely occurs since then, but today... today was different...

       I was training with Shiro today, he was helping me defend myself incase I ever faced an enemy and I had no weapon, so we were going hand in hand. He went a little easy on me at first because y'know, he's a space dad and he doesn't want to hurt anyone, I actually beat him the first few times by getting him in a head lock.

      "Nice job ________, ready to take it to the next level?" Shiro wiped his brow and I got into a stance, ready for another round. "Yeah, don't hold back this time, I'm ready." Shiro smiled and shook his head before he raised his fists, he thought about how much you and Keith were alike. Passionate about fighting, stubborn about giving up, no wonder why you two made the perfect match.

        The two of you circled until Shiro decided to lunge forward, I ducked to the side dodging his attack. I turned around and he was lunging at me again. I had little time to move so I was knocked out of balance, I regained my footing and before I knew it, Shiro was aiming for my abdomen since I wasn't guarding it. I saw an opening at his lower body, so I ducked down and swiped my leg, he jumped out of the way in time, doing a somersault and landing on his feet again.

        "Not bad Shiro, you actually surprised me a little there." I smirked and he regained his fighting stance. "You need to work on your balance, otherwise you'll be caught off guard like you were that time." He replied and I narrowed my eyes, ready for him to strike again. This time it was my turn to go first. He blocked his upper body, thinking that I was going to aim there. So I bluffed him and aimed for his abdomen, he jumped back and I managed to grab his Galra tech arm, pulling him to me, kicking his legs so he'd do a flip and land on his back. I landed on top of him, my elbow at his throat. I smirked in victory.

          "Great job _________, you really out did yourself this time." I retracted my arm and was about to thank him until the world turned upside down and I was pinned to the floor, Shiro on top of me. He had a devilish smile on his face. "But you have to remember not to put your guard down." He finished.

          The door to the training room slid open revealing Keith in his training uniform, he stepped in and froze when he saw the scene before him. Shiro and his girlfriend were on the floor, he was on top of her, faces flushed, they were breathing hard, and clothes disheveled. He obviously got the wrong idea as his whole face became crimson with anger.

        Shiro got off off me and helped me up, explaining to Keith 'It's not what it looks like' and 'we were just doing hand to hand combat'. Keith only frowned and grabbed my wrist, leading me out the training room, leaving a very confused Shiro behind.

         "Keith?! Keith! What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?" I asked and he ignored me until we got to his room, the door smoothly slid open as we walking inside, closing behind us. "Tell me what we're doing in your room when I was out training with Mmnf-!"

        The half Galran boy interuppted me by his lips on mine in a hungry, longing kiss. The hem of my shirt was bunched up in his hands as he forcefully pulled my body to his. He pushed me back until I was pinned against the wall, there was no space in between us as he continued. His teeth grazed on my bottom lip before nipping at it, making me moan into his mouth. He let out a low groan as his hands roamed up into my hair, tugging and twisting the strands around his fingers. His tongue pushed past my lips, his tongue pushing and rubbing against mine as the kiss grew more deep in need. I was in pure bliss.

         He pulled away and went for my neck, biting and sucking on my untouched skin. I winced with every bite but it all became pleasure when he'd lap his tongue over it apologetically. He left a few love bites and pulled away, giving me a glare with those dangerous violet eyes that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, my blood running cold.

       "You. Are. Mine. Understand?"

      His voice was low and husky, making my heart skip a few beats. I gulped and nodded nervously, Keith was really jealous, I'd never seen him like this before, not even when he'd get mad at Lance for flirting with me. He let go of me and ran his fingers through his hair, his face regained it's normal hue, mine was probably more red than his lion.

         "Sorry, I just don't ever want another guy taking you away from me..." He scratched the back of his neck and gazed to the side, the jealousy faded and he was back to his normal self. I smiled sheepishly and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

          "It's okay, I understand..." He hugged me back tenderly, his head resting at the crook of my neck.