How we fell in Love

It was at the Garrison when I first saw her, she had the same class as me which was third period, piloting class. She sat in the seat beside me, to be completely honest, third period was one of the worst classes because it wasn't interesting. We would be lectured about how much of a risk flying an aircraft was and that we couldn't be reckless. I never paid attention so I would just doodle on my notebook throughout the whole lecture. My pen glided effortlessly across the lined paper as I drew some landscapes or just some objects and shapes, the black ink decorated the lined paper as I continued to scribble and sketch all over it.

I felt someone give my foot a small nudge under the table, I looked to the person next to me who was "writing". She looked up at me with furrowed brows, her bright {E/C} orbs shining with curiosity. I raised a brow at her and she fidgeted slightly while the {S/C} skin on her cheeks were a bit flushed. "Sorry to bother you but I dropped my pen and it rolled under your chair... do you mind grabbing it for me?" Her voice was at a whisper so the professor wouldn't yell at us, yet it was smooth like honey. I reached down and grabbed it, as I handed it to her, our fingertips grazed ever so slightly against eachother. I felt my face heat up and I looked away, pretending to be listening to our lecture. She smiled and the tint on her cheeks seemed to spread as she whispered a small but quick 'Thankyou'. After that, a few minutes had past and it was time for fourth period, I packed up my stuff and she cleared her throat before piping up.

"Thanks for grabbing my pen earlier... I really appreciate it, sorry if I bothered you..."

She fiddled with a strand of her {H/C} hair while she spoke to me, I gave a smirk and shook my head gently while I slid my backpack on.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't paying attention in class anyways..."

I answered curtly and she gave a nervous smile, she must've been shy because of the small quirks she did when she'd talk to people such as twirling a loose strand of hair around her finger, biting her lip, fiddling with the hem of her uniform, or averting her gaze constantly. And the most obvious one, her blush, which I must admit looked very cute.

"I'm __________... __________ __{L/N}__..."

She stuck her hand out for a hand shake, which I gladly took.

"Keith... Keith Kogane..."

__________ offered a warm smile, we both retracted our hands and walked off to our next class together, she told me about her family and I told her about mine, even though I barely knew anything about mine.

We began to hang out more, even if it was outside of the Garrison. We hung out almost everyday. The days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months, we got closer and closer to a point where I eventually began to develop feelings for her. She was trustworthy and loyal, I only trusted her and she trusted me.

Eventually, we dropped out of the Garrison, I had convinced her to drop out with me and after all the bickering and stubbornness, she gave in when I said that I found a small, abandon shack in the desert that we could stay in. She ran away with me, leaving everything behind.

It was the night that we were settled in, I sat by the window, looking out while cleaning my knife with a rag. _________ was messing around with an old radio that only received static. She twisted the dusty knobs and adjusted the wire that stuck out of the box. I sighed and gazed at her, she was in her PJ's, which consisted of some black shorts and a white tanktop, her hair was a bit wet from the shower she had taken not too long ago. She bit her bottom lip and furrowed her brows as she tried to pick up a signal.

"____________, that thing is like a hundred years old, I don't think you'll pick anything-" I was interuppted by some music playing, it was still a little static but none the less clear. ___________ sent a smug grin towards my direction and I scoffed lightly and stood up, setting my knife down. "So... you were saying?" She teasingly raised a brow and I rolled my eyes before walking up to her and helping her up. Her {E/C} eyes clashed with my deep amaranthine hues, she blushed softly and I felt my face heat up slightly as I stared down at her.

Her nimble fingers traced up my chest and around the nape of my neck, resting there. The music was drowned out by the loud beating of our hearts in perfect sync, I gazed down at her plump lips. I licked my lips slightly as I felt her lean up slowly, my hands snaked around her waist I felt something pull me towards her, a nonexistent force. Our lips were milimeters apart, her body was pressed up against mine, her breath was warm and smelled of mint, my eyes closed and I took the lead to close the gap in between us.

Her lips were soft like I imagined, our lips melded together perfectly and moved in a perfect rythm, I could taste the mint off her lips as I glided my tongue over her bottom lip, begging for entrance, she was quick to notice and opened her mouth, granting me access. The kiss was long and passionate, but as always, all good things had to come to an end as we had to pull away for sweet oxygen. She was gasped with a blush dusting her cheeks, I found this very attractive. "I-I love you Keith... I always have since we met..." She whispered, I was surprised she returned her feelings. "I love you too _________..." I whispered back and we leaned in for a short, sweet kiss.

ZachWilley  Christy6512   Yaoi_God_Raphy  A10iceskater
ShortBee