Let's Have a Little Fun

Start from the beginning

Cas decided he was done torturing the man and quickly removed his underwear. To be totally honest Cas was torturing himself too the longer he teased Dean.

Dean was now fully exposed. There was much better lighting in the room than their had been in the impala the other night. The angel took a few seconds to watch the man who was squirming under his intense gaze.

Castiel's eyes were filled with love, longing, and lust. It was driving Dean mad.

"Your pants off now." Dean demanded the angel.

Quickly obliged and crawled back between the hunters legs.

Dean was grinning like a madman at Cas sitting naked in front of him.

"God your beautiful." The hunter breathed.

A smile spread across the angels face.

"Your more than beautiful Dean. Your soul is as pure and amazing as the rest of you."

The hunters smiled faltered a bit. "My souls not pure but thanks."

Castiel felt a growl rise in chest. "Dean. You have one of the purest souls I have ever seen. Even after the dammanged that it took during your time in hell!!"

The hunter blushed.

"I don't care how long it takes but I will make you see that." Castiel wispered.

Then before Dean could say anything the angel put his hands on the mans hips and lowered his head to the hunters erect cock.

The angels warm breath on the hunters length was distracting, making him shutter.

"Cas you don't have to do this man." Dean whispered even though his body was saying otherwise.

"I want to do this Dean." The angels said as he started kissing the skin between his lovers legs.

Dean was gasping and sputtering trying to say something but it was totally unintelligible.

Cas kissed the skin along the inside of Dean's thighs grazing his teeth carefully on the more sensitive areas. Moments later the angel moved his head upwards and put his mouth gingerly on the hunters impressive length.

"Gahhhh!" Dean gasped trying to jut his hips upwards deeper into Castiel's mouth. The angel held the hunter in place as his tounge circled slowly around Dean's dick.

The angels mouth was warm and wet. It felt so fucking good. His mouth fit nicely around his cock and it was absolutely amazing. Despite Castiel's lack of experience with blow jobs he was pretty damn good at it.

Castiel began bobbing his head gently up and down. He hollowed out his cheeks as he ran his tounge across Dean. With each pass the angel took more and more of the hunters sweet tasting cock until the tip hit the back of his throat.

Dean was writing and panting heavily. "Fuck Cas! Holy shit! Your so amazing Angel!"

Cas smiled around Dean's cock making the hunter moan even louder. Dean's groans were so intoxicating that they made shivers run though the angels body going straight to his own aching cock.

Dean was so close now. He wouldn't last much longer. The angel bobbed up once more and ran his tongue across the hunter's slit and that was it, Dean lost it.

"Cas! Fuck Cas!" Dean screamed loudly as came.

The hunter threw his head back and arched up towards the angel. He filled Castiel's mouth and he swallowed it all riding out the remander of Deans climax.

The groans coming out of Dean's mouth were enough to trigger Castiel's own breaking point.

"Ahh! Dean!" The angel cried out as his cum shot between the two. It covered the angels chest and splattered onto Dean. Castiel collapsed onto the hunter's warm, strong form. Dean put his arms around his angel and pulled him up to his face.