Chapter Thirty One

Stiles POV

"Have there been any more bodies?" Scott asked, closing his locker. It was Friday, and we were heading over to Arias house to do some research on the Darach.

"I haven't heard my dad say anything, so I don't think so." I opened the door to the building and walked out into the heat. it was a humid and rainy day.

"I don't understand. It's been a few days since the last body showed up. What's going on?" Scott said frustrated.

"I don't know, but I don't think we should question it."

I opened the drivers side door of me jeep and waited for Scott to climb in the passengers side. I started the car and began the short drive to Arias.

"So..." Scott began, "how are you and Aria doing?"

"Great! Except we haven't really been on a date since, a long time ago. I feel bad we don't do much anymore. With everything going on I'm surprised we still make it to school." I said, thinking about how to make it up to Aria.

"Go on a date tomorrow!" Scott suggested with enthusiasm. "Tomorrow is Saturday! That is a perfect time to go out."

"Hmm. I don't know. I will think about it."

I glanced over at Scott and noticed he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

"Dude! What the he'll are you doing." I yelled, trying to hold back the laughter.

"What?"

"Click it or ticket."

"Stiles. I am a werewolf. I don't need to buckle up!"

"You do if you want me to keep driving your ass around. Do you really wanna go back to that bike?"

Scott laughed and put on his seatbelt.

"How are you and Allison?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Really good. I really like her Stiles. She's perfect."

The rest of the way to Arias, I sat and listened to Scott gush about Allison. I pulled into the driveway and climbed out of the jeep.

"Are her parents home?" I questioned, not really paying much attention to whether Scott was listening or not.

"It doesn't sound like it. I only hear Aria." Scott began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"She's singing!" Scott laughed as he walked to the door. He tried the handle and it was open.

"Be quiet." Scott said as I heard Arias voice flood through the house.

Not bad. I thought, as we slowly crept up the steps.

We walked over to her room and she was on the computer singing along to a song I didn't recognize. I looked at the computer screen and saw she already began research.

I stepped into the room with Scott and we sat on her bed without her noticing. Scott grabbed the small stuffed bear I gave her and threw it at her, hitting her in the back.

"What the f-!?" Aria jumped up and spun around.

Scott and I smiled and waved.

"You guys suck!" Aria said through a laugh. She walked over to Scott who stood up off the bed. Before he could move she pushed him back down.

"Rude!" he yelled, getting back up and heading to the computer. Aria smiled and grabbed my hands as I stood up.

She slid her fingers down my arm to my fingertips and leaned in, pressing her soft lips against mine. I felt a smike spread across my face she pulled away.