Chapter Five

Arias Point Of View

"Have you met any cute guys?" Katlyn asked through the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you care about?" I asked.

"OMG you have!! Aria! Who is he? What does he look like? Tell. Me. Everything!" She said, practically screaming. Wow. I need to keep my mouth shut.

"Okay. Well. His name is Stiles." I said quietly.

"Keep going!" She urged.

"He is really really sweet! He is the first person I talked to besides the teacher. Actually he talked to me first. He turned around and when I looked in his eyes it was like I got lost. They are a really pretty brown color, almost gold, and they always sparkle! And his smile! It's so cute! So is his laugh! And he is the funniest person I have ever met!" I couldn't help but get embarrassed at how much I just gushed over I guy I knew for a day.

"Aria! That's so cute!! Now tell me. What's his body like?" She asked. I could tell she was smiling.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked, laughing a little.

"Tell me!" She yelled through the phone.

"Okay, okay, he has a really nice body. He took off the plaid shirt he was wearing and he had a white v-neck underneath and you could see his muscles. His body is perfection." I layed on my bed and swung my legs over the edge.

"Aria. You really like him don't you?" She asked.

"I- I have only know him for a day. I don't know. I think so." I responded quietly.

"Keep talking to him okay! You gotta go for it! Trust me on this one. I gotta go though, so I will text you later! I love you Ari. Goodnight!"

"Love you to Kay! Night!"

I him up the phone and threw on a tank top and some shorts. I climbed in bed and fell asleep, thinking about the conversation I just had with Katlyn.